[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to check who was not surprised by Ultra's claim but I didn't have time.

Also if you want me to use the gladiator, we can clear the Poe twice today, by my gladiate and the Eod lynch, adding the assassination as probably the 3rd.

But in this case I need a few town confirmed to agree with it

J

Joygirl1

Town should have a good number of assassins or else this becomes a scum controlled kill real quick. So 3 add up for me, at least 2.
This is what we are concerned about as we previously mentioned. Ultra coming out and claiming so early with the additional info that there are more assassins like him also gave scum the perfect chance to make up an easy fake assassin claim afterwards as nobody seems to know fo sure how many of them are existing in the first place.

I wanted to check who was not surprised by Ultra's claim but I didn't have time.

Also if you want me to use the gladiator, we can clear the Poe twice today, by my gladiate and the Eod lynch, adding the assassination as probably the 3rd.

But in this case I need a few town confirmed to agree with it
The Gladiator works like a Duelist, right?

J

Joygirl1

@Joygirl @Midnight Delight @MangoSenpai what do you think? You're my strongest Town reads atm.
Michelle´s claim looking to be the strongest one to me so far.

We should ask how you can be so sure that Midnight and Mango are town however? The PR of Mango could be provided by Ekko as part of a fake role, we fail to understand how you seemed to be townclearing him just because of that so quickly? And Midnight only stated that he know who Gojo is but is there any proof he really does? Of course he shall not state this info in public but there is also the possibility that this is only a distraction his scum team came up with.

(Yes, call us a paranoid queen, we know that everyone is secretly coming after us, wanting to get on our throne!)

If hime is not able to put people in a chat together she can go for sure.

Michelle´s claim looking to be the strongest one to me so far.

We should ask how you can be so sure that Midnight and Mango are town however? The PR of Mango could be provided by Ekko as part of a fake role, we fail to understand how you seemed to be townclearing him just because of that so quickly? And Midnight only stated that he know who Gojo is but is there any proof he really does? Of course he shall not state this info in public but there is also the possibility that this is only a distraction his scum team came up with.

(Yes, call us a paranoid queen, we know that everyone is secretly coming after us, wanting to get on our throne!)

If hime is not able to put people in a chat together she can go for sure.
I think it's mostly because of what I would expect from them as scum. But you're right and I'm not willing to clear them completely yet either. But if I had to name my 3 strongest Town leans it's you 3.

Btw @Grammaton wanna do something? You're way too passive.

I think it's mostly because of what I would expect from them as scum. But you're right and I'm not willing to clear them completely yet either. But if I had to name my 3 strongest Town leans it's you 3.

Btw @Grammaton wanna do something? You're way too passive.
I’m at work and frankly, Im not going to be able to catch up today as I have a job interview I’m far more interested in than picking through gifs and … whatever else this game is

I’ll be around before EoD

Status
Not open for further replies.