[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you want to CFD? Who is the most sus to you right now? Why not just reveal everything earlier when pressure lessened to prevent a return of your wagon? Your play has legit confused me.
Reloaded or psychic but it looks like that won't happen

I'm fine with an inactive but I'll admit it would be out of self preservation

I didn't reveal everything earlier bc I thought I was good then and i would be fine not doing do as to keep it secret from scum

Everything she did to help herself came so late. First the delayed claim, then trying to be proactive, then the ISOs, then the second claim. All of this seems pretty self serving and not really in the name of town. Neighbor could be a wolf role and I don't really trust accepting that invite. Her second ability doesn't really prove anything. Not sure why we're moving off of her so close to EOD and risking a no lynch.

Everything she did to help herself came so late. First the delayed claim, then trying to be proactive, then the ISOs, then the second claim. All of this seems pretty self serving and not really in the name of town. Neighbor could be a wolf role and I don't really trust accepting that invite. Her second ability doesn't really prove anything. Not sure why we're moving off of her so close to EOD and risking a no lynch.
Instead of talking about no lynching you can like, help us pile on?

Status
Not open for further replies.