[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna guess a kill order wouldn’t be something scum could redirect or something lol.

The bigger con is JG being killed.
well i assume town leader just protects her and we continue using her ability as a town nightkill? dunno
jg would have to explicitly tell us who she is ordering the kill on before np

Before this gets out of hand: We take responsibility for the death of Mr. Reloaded. Did you ever ask yourself who might possibly have the need authority to give the assassin their killing commands? Well, it shall be clear that this only could be the duty of your queen.

We are the authority giving the assassins their killing commands every night.

Unfortunately it did not work out well for town, so we better come out with this right now before an angry mob with torches will appear in front of our castle. This will also trigger our binding vow btw, so besides a primary target from now on we shall also be able to give our Gorosei assassins a secondary target every night. We are not so sure if this is really so helpful though as it could harm town even further...
@Dr_Professor83 told you she had tmi on assassins!
What was your role lol.
You’ll see. I’m town.

Anyway I was an odd night redirector, and could compulsively force a target to use an action even if they abstained.

Decided not to submit an action because that was a double edged sword. I probably should have anyway, but by the looks of things I don't think it would have mattered, so
werent you going to wait until the end of the phase?

J

Joygirl1

i have no idea what youre talking about outside of this being a claim lol. i was just asking whose idea was it to push it publicly in the thread. did anyone have any objections? sorry i am not fully caught up so this is just an honest question.
This was Ultra´s idea and everyone seemed to be fine with it. That rabbit mink is also a difficult player, if we gave any other killing command he might have automatically denied our orders just because he could :seriously:

Before this gets out of hand: We take responsibility for the death of Mr. Reloaded. Did you ever ask yourself who might possibly have the need authority to give the assassin their killing commands? Well, it shall be clear that this only could be the duty of your queen.

We are the authority giving the assassins their killing commands every night.

Unfortunately it did not work out well for town, so we better come out with this right now before an angry mob with torches will appear in front of our castle. This will also trigger our binding vow btw, so besides a primary target from now on we shall also be able to give our Gorosei assassins a secondary target every night. We are not so sure if this is really so helpful though as it could harm town even further...
Could you only send orders to one assassin at a time, and were you given the number of town assassins you control? Or is it more of a general order to all of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.