[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why are you trying to demonstrate that to me? Wasn't really the point of our conversation. I'm saying you are appearing to go after a weak slot for weak reasons and I want to know why. You're answers have only lead to more questions and confusion. You yourself admitted that Midnight could be useless town here. What Midnight has done this game isn't fucking anyone over, so that doesn't really suffice as a reason for you to put your attention there.
From my point of view he's scum sowing confussion with fake info baits

As simple as that. Idk why you want essay length responses for something as simple as that

I read Reloaded's Iso this morning.
I couldn’t get anything towny from it and decided to accept the action.
If people don't town up the game can't be solved without blood unfortunately.
He played like he always does (and he’s always been Town). I’m not saying it’s good. I’m saying it was always going to be killing him on policy & for the chance that maybe he finally rolled scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes. It makes me a little paranoid of you too but I’m not actively dealing with it rn. Do you really think there is much chance he’s scum?

As much as it’s good to not have people like Reloaded/Midnight around to give scum LHF to latch onto or stumbling blocks for Town, it’s also not good if we A.) keep killing them and they flip Town bc that is one step closer to losing parity which really will add up eventually. B.) mafia is covered from assassinations on them bc we are purging bad Townies instead of Mafia
Prof, I keep telling you that I'm quite certain this assassinate mechanic is the same mechanic Ekko loves to put into games, where players can get rid of inactives etc

It's designed to eject players like midnight. Do I think he's scum? Not particularly, no. I don't think he can't be, but if I had to pick I'd say town. However, he isn't going to play for the town, he's going to troll the game -reloaded on the other hand wasn't actively trolling. If you object to this by all means then lets hear it, because I'm getting tired of seeing this white knighting of slots that you *know* are going to be more detrimental than not

From my point of view he's scum sowing confussion with fake info baits

As simple as that. Idk why you want essay length responses for something as simple as that
But is he really sowing confusion? It's not like he claimed who Gojo or Sukuna was and sent us on a wild goose chase. It isn't like him claiming he has info got us to mislynch someone or distract us from discussion. I just see it as him being useless and an idiot and you've determined that that should be your lead for the start of this day.

J

Joygirl1

I read Reloaded's Iso this morning.
I couldn’t get anything towny from it and decided to accept the action.
If people don't town up the game can't be solved without blood unfortunately.
What do you think about KWEH who also has claimed assassin not showing any reaction about it? Or, let us ask you directly, what do you generally think about KWEH?

Prof, I keep telling you that I'm quite certain this assassinate mechanic is the same mechanic Ekko loves to put into games, where players can get rid of inactives etc

It's designed to eject players like midnight. Do I think he's scum? Not particularly, no. I don't think he can't be, but if I had to pick I'd say town. However, he isn't going to play for the town, he's going to troll the game -reloaded on the other hand wasn't actively trolling. If you object to this by all means then lets hear it, because I'm getting tired of seeing this white knighting of slots that you *know* are going to be more detrimental than not
I say we try to assassinate scummy slots over the Midnights/Reloadeds.

Ekko also likes to punish his towns for misfires

Okay, but that doesn't explain why you think wouldn't have a busdriver - it just explains why that busdriver wouldn't be part of their fake claim. So, I'm lost as to how you got that stage.
from how ive always seen it, fakes basically have the same or nearly the same core usage as the real ability

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I say we try to assassinate scummy slots over the Midnights/Reloadeds.

Ekko also likes to punish his towns for misfires
No, he uses explicitly town controlled kills - this mechanic is explicitly less so. I keep telling you - this mechanic is designed to give town the ability to remove slots that are not going to help or play town, something which Ekko has specifically complained about.

Who are these "scummy slots", and how are you differentiating that from the policy lynch I'm proposing it be used as?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i don't really understand this line of 0 vote power being a good reason to track someone, can you elaborate Conq?
Flavor wise, she said she had no vote power on Flower.
Flower is the MC basically Sukuna.

This was mainly not explored in d1, during the second half when i wasnt active and i was catching up.
I noticed this and thought she could be Mahito, a Curse who flavor wise cannot do anything to Yuji the MC.
Hence i followed her. There weren't many other good candidates.

Basically saw a Destructive ability being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.