[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I as scum wouldn't perform actions after having unnecessary attention on me with the 0 vp, it literally doesn't make sense
That thing wasn't even a huge deal by EoD.
I only just noticed it at the end.

Either way, you voting in the first place doesn't track - bcs now that i think of it, if i'm scum i wouldn't do that.
Either way, lets wait for all the players to post.
Esp. since some town might've manipulated with my ability or yours and that would've caused this.

My vote'll stay on you though.

Uh, why? Reborn and AM especially?
Reborn has no reason to Town read him and I take some issue on his scum read of me (bc by his own metric of scum reading me in Bleach I don’t see how he’s at that conclusion: ie engaged/solving = town was his argument back then). He hasn’t read much so maybe it’s a lazy phoned in read but he can clearly look and see I’m top poster.

AM is bc he’s just as LHF as Reloaded/Midnight but no one is looking that way or talking about him. I think at least some scum prob offer the above as easy reads to scum read or talk about. If so, they could not be talking about AM bc teammate.

This is not a helpful attitude.
Why do I have to explain this shit every time

Telegraphing everything = you never shoot scum

Shots probably fail 50%+ time anyway due to passives on scum, with info they won't die, and you will probably just hit townies

The information gleaned is also less worth it while we are at a disadvantaged gamestate

Also Prof you haven't really addressed my point - do you disagree that the mech exists to eliminate slots like Midnight, on principle?
It might. I can see it. I can also see Ekko designing it so that it punishes us if we misfire with it too much.

And even if that is what it’s for on principle, it’s still better to cheese it and hit shots with higher scum likelyhood

Flavor wise, she said she had no vote power on Flower.
Flower is the MC basically Sukuna.

This was mainly not explored in d1, during the second half when i wasnt active and i was catching up.
I noticed this and thought she could be Mahito, a Curse who flavor wise cannot do anything to Yuji the MC.
Hence i followed her. There weren't many other good candidates.

Basically saw a Destructive ability being used.
wish i never asked tbh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Reborn has no reason to Town read him and I take some issue on his scum read of me (bc by his own metric of scum reading me in Bleach I don’t see how he’s at that conclusion: ie engaged/solving = town was his argument back then). He hasn’t read much so maybe it’s a lazy phoned in read but he can clearly look and see I’m top poster.

AM is bc he’s just as LHF as Reloaded/Midnight but no one is looking that way or talking about him. I think at least some scum prob offer the above as easy reads to scum read or talk about. If so, they could not be talking about AM bc teammate.
Okay, but here's the issue - you're okay with policying slots which can go either way, but not okay wth a slot that's going to do less than midnight if they're town (AM maybe not) and will also be easier to read - but you presume to lecture me about risk mitigation too. What I'm proposing is literally risk mitigation, and you're not getting this.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It might. I can see it. I can also see Ekko designing it so that it punishes us if we misfire with it too much.

And even if that is what it’s for on principle, it’s still better to cheese it and hit shots with higher scum likelyhood
Again, the issue with your argument is that you're arguing against a relatively safe shot based on risk factor, while proposing shots that carry an inately higher risk factor.

Okay, but here's the issue - you're okay with policying slots which can go either way, but not okay wth a slot that's going to do less than midnight if they're town (AM maybe not) and will also be easier to read - but you presume to lecture me about risk mitigation too. What I'm proposing is literally risk mitigation, and you're not getting this.
I think Midnight is like 80% likely to be town is the point. I’d rather take shots I think have higher hit rates than that yes.

Because you were rude to me
Why did you try to kill Naomi?
I was rude to you for calling you wolf?

I didn't kill Naomi. In fact, I was a bit wary of her slot D1, so wouldn't make a lot of sense for me to shoot a slot I could push in thread if I was wolf.

Do we even know for sure if Naomi was targeted by something non-positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.