[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very conflicted between Destroya and Kiku. Would be up for a lynch of that bird mink though as we already were suspecting him quite a while now.

Vote lynch KWEH

hime seems to be up for discussion again? Do you think she would not be able to create our chat then or do you think she would gain something from it if she should be scum after all?

Ultra being able to target someone suddenly but before he stated he would not even be able to say yes or no when he´s given an assassination order?
Please explain how you're conflicted on me.

Your only reason is "to solve his slot" which could apply to literally any slot. Its a bullshit reason
Oh, so you did read my reason. Now you're being dishonest by saying 'unless you tell me why you targeted Gram'. You've treated my slot in extremely bad faith here, Miss Wolf.

J

Joygirl1

Please explain how you're conflicted on me.
We thought that Kiku mechanically caught you and why should she be spilling the beans the way she did, coming basically out of nowhere? At the same time Kiku does look bad herself by threadplay, so we don´t really know what to make out of this situation anymore.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
We are very conflicted between Destroya and Kiku. Would be up for a lynch of that bird mink though as we already were suspecting him quite a while now.

Vote lynch KWEH

hime seems to be up for discussion again? Do you think she would not be able to create our chat then or do you think she would gain something from it if she should be scum after all?

Ultra being able to target someone suddenly but before he stated he would not even be able to say yes or no when he´s given an assassination order?
Tuna. (What do you think is the likelyhood of it being a TvT?)

This is a pretty bad mischaracterization of my town play to be honest. Also seems like a disassociation fallacy on your part, this will be probably my last post until I'm back from work in about, 9 hours since my shift starts at 12pm and I have like 15 minutes before I have to leave the home and won't be posting from my phone.

Anyway I did a quick ISO of Kweh's posts and I have one *major* issue with Hime's claim regarding a certain ability if she is town because its very similar to mine.

Regarding @KWEH
The issue is you have one of Kweh's/Tweet's posts coming at Ultra like this:

Which is literally his first post in the game in day 1 and amounts to soft shading him. Weird that he does it this way when he also later claims to be an assassin after Ultra's role/claim reveal. He also votes ConquistadoR later on.

You also have him trying to poison the well on Conq in day 1 about flavor/role speccing and dismissing his suspicion. Most of the rest of his 70+ posts are generally one-liners or fluff posting kind of things. I don't feel any real "town" play to Kweh's actions, the opening post feeling pretty damning in regards to the events tying to Ultra.

This was in response to Flower clarifying about the Mitch wagon coming and him questioning it.

Kweh was also making very confident posts like this:

It seems pretty strange someone who knows another player shares a similar role to him as an assassin, starts the game shading Ultra, when he reveals not all assassins likely share the same alignment and could be on different teams and then confidently asserts he knows he's not going to die. Slip up? Don't really know but honestly don't really like it either way.

Kiku seems hyper focused on Dest. But she apparently kind of just buggered and fucked off after his wagon started to die down from 6 to 4 votes now. Don't know why and don't care honestly but on the basis of thinking Naomi < Des as equating him as scum is pretty inane.

Anyway have to for real go to work, will be back later.
I think that you saying I shaded Ultra for his claim is a perspective unique to you

Vote lynch KWEH

I'm sorry my Queen...I have failed you!

And with active I not only mean activity, but also involvement and trying to lead people. You can also do that when you don't post that much, but there was no attempt from him to do so so far at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.