[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultra has also changed targets multiple times, does this make him scum?

and no, i think u misunderstood my question
answering questions on its own is not scummy, i would actually say its more townie
what im asking u is if u believe that prof had motivation to help u despite, according to u, being scum
Call me naive, but I have no reason to believe his answers came with any underhanded motivation

He could answer my game-mechanic related questions, and still come off as scum due to the way he behaved in the game

But why do you think I'm scum, is the question?

ultra has also changed targets multiple times, does this make him scum?

and no, i think u misunderstood my question
answering questions on its own is not scummy, i would actually say its more townie
what im asking u is if u believe that prof had motivation to help u despite, according to u, being scum
I’m like Hisoka. I wanted to make him stronger before I smush him.

Spicy Cod Roe ([Vote Lynch Grammaton])

mustard leaf. (tag me if this is outdated info)
Doomposting? I'm not really sure what that means but I'm trying to fit the pieces together here. Somehow what stuck in my craw is Naomi's accusation at Ultra being 'scum protected' when it was Publix knowledge EoD 1 he was protected by the town leader and he was still rolecrushed despite that. Then there is the matter of the bizarre wagon on Dest who confirmed he did an action night 1 and Kiki assuming that was meant at Naomi.
how you misunderstand, is amazing. like are you reading???

said that, because town leader cannot likely prove who they protect as town/scum etc. i was scum reading him from before why i said scum got protected. don't twist jeez

dest has been shading me day 1, what a coincidence he so happen to go to the same target i choose :pepebuggy:, and kiku claim.

Only my infallible intuition... and also the fact that considering you have not divulged what you've done in any real way, its simply more likely from the information I have that you'll would target Naomi. You used an ability that was "neutral" on a player you had not so much as mentioned before as opposed to someone that 1. We know hid behind Gram and 2. You interacted with in a notably "non-positive" way the previous day. So unless you explain WHY you did what you did to Gram, then its obvious to me that you're either full of shit or just like wasting town time and drawing negative attention to yourself
hmm i don't trust him, he been strangely shading me, where past game as town he never done this to me.

Bonito flakes. (Ugh, I'll never catch up at this rate. Fuck it, I'll jump to the present now.)
:vistalaugh:
Your answer doesn't tell my why you chose to target Gram.
gramm did nothing, came to sheep on t-pin... nothing towny at all.

J

Joygirl1

Salmon (@Joygirl well, aside from you ignoring my question, I suddenly recalled you asked if someone had x-shots, yes I do)
We did not answer your question because we can´t tell for sure but my intuition would say it´s not town vs. town.

Okay, don´t tell so far what your x-shots are, Mitch is the one who claimed to have refills for that.

Why are you specifically asking Flower for permission to make your "epic gamer move"? When you feel like it, do it, you hereby have your queen´s permission!

Yeah, don't ask me for permission for anything. As I said I won't be around for long, so I can't be the pillar leading Town.

If you guys think claiming info or using abilities helps Town, go for it. No need to hold info back unless you wanna catch people in a lie or protect somebody's identity like the Town Leader's.

Day 2 - Vote Count 6

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 2 - Vote Count 6 (As of Post #4615)

Votes:
Conq ->
Broki
AM -> Naomi > Unvote
Naomi -> Gram > Unvote > Dest > unvote
Reborn -> Broki
Nika -> Mid > Unvote
Ratchet -> Broki > Reborn > Orwellian > Unvote
Ultra -> Broki > Unvote > Neeko > Mid > Broki > Hime > Mid > Orwellian > Unvote
Psylocke -> Broki
Cal -> Broki
Neeko -> Broki > Unvote
Flower -> Mid > Unvote > Dest
Kiku -> Mid > Dest
Joy -> Dest
Prof -> Reborn > Dest > Kweh > Orwellian > Unvote
Mid -> Dest > Unvote
Gram -> Kweh
Dest -> Kiku > Orwellian > Kweh
Mango -> Gram > Broki
Broki -> Reborn
Hime -> Broki > Unvote > Nika
Kweh -> Gram

Count:
Kweh = 7
(Gram, Dest, Ultra, Prof, Joy, Ratchet, Mitch)
Broki = 5 (Conq, Reborn, Psylocke, Cal, Mango)
Dest = 2 (Kiku, Flower)
Nika = 1 (Hime)
Gram = 1 (Kweh)
Reborn = 0 (Broki)

Duel Votes:
Michelle to win = 12
(Flower, Mango, Gram, Hime, Nika, Michelle, Joy, Tweet, Kiku, Ratchet, Prof, Mitch)
Broki to win = 0

Non Voters = 7 (Orwellian, Michelle, AM, Mid, Neeko, Naomi, Nika)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to achieve majority
A little less than 23 hours are left

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

Living Players - [24/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, don't ask me for permission for anything. As I said I won't be around for long, so I can't be the pillar leading Town.

If you guys think claiming info or using abilities helps Town, go for it. No need to hold info back unless you wanna catch people in a lie or protect somebody's identity like the Town Leader's.
Do you think it's worth claiming how long you have?

@KWEH time to show something. Generally speaking, I find you a relatively straightforward read, but I can’t think of a single proactive post you’ve made in this game - and there’s only so far I’m willing to consider how much of a chore it is in the wider sense

Status
Not open for further replies.