Break Week Are you satisfied with Odas Bounty System in One Piece ?

Is Oda handling the Bounties good in OP

• Yes hes doing it good

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • No its way to weird

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Its a 50/50 thing. I understand both sides

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
I don't think haki was a thing back then. So croc was definitely retconned into being more powerful. And still 2B bounty is literally half of shanks bounty who is a yonko with his OP crew and islands and what not.

I understand you kinda but look at Kids Bounty... 3B :milaugh:. Crocodile will be crazy strong with a Awakening and both types of Haki the next Time he fights

It was fine until fodder croc got 2B bounty. No matter the retcon and intelligence thing , 2B bounty is too much.
It isnt. Warlords are silver medalist of the last era, while Law and Kidd are the new silver medalists and they have 3 billion.

Crocodile has been active for many years, and we dont know how strong he got in these 2 years, seems he reached his prime state incr again, since in Paradise he lost will power.

It isnt since the golden pirate era started after Roger's death....

Before Roger, there were few pirates. Each era had pirates, but not as much right now since Roger's death was the catalyst to rise of piracy golden era, it was mentioned even by Big Mom when she was falling... they had to deal with many rookies.

So Goverment selected the pirates with more potential when all the caos started and kept getting more walords just as more Emperors arise.

Heck, even walord system proves this as it was created after Roger's death, before there was no need to ask for help to pirates.

Ace novel also says that during Roger's era, they were not known as Emperors, which might also suggest that they didnt rule over many islands as current Emperors.
Still someone would assume that in order to catch world goverment's attention, a candidate should have at least a 500m bounty, especially when there were definitely pirates with over a billion bounty even back then. The only other explanation is that the warlords were never meant to oppose the strongest crews but just to deal with the unending waves of weak rookies.

It isnt. Warlords are silver medalist of the last era, while Law and Kidd are the new silver medalists and they have 3 billion.

Crocodile has been active for many years, and we dont know how strong he got in these 2 years, seems he reached his prime state incr again, since in Paradise he lost will power.
Yonko's are silver medalist not warlords. Maybe they are bronze.

That is the point though. For now it is not justified. BB with gura + defeating remnants of WBPs + taking their land got him 2B and he then also had his crew of worst prisoners.

Well Kidd at least had a hand in defeating a yonko. Croc for now has shown nothing. Maybe he has found a new powerful weapon or something but 2B for him is not justified.

Even Kidd and Law bounty should not be that high, not even if they defeated an Emperor.

Crocodile at least has fought an Emperor like Whitebeard and Whitebeard himself called him troublesome, Crocodile even called weak to WB, his power are indeed troublesome as he even could stop Akainu from killing Jimbei and Luffy from afar, heck, he even sent them flying all this while be away from Akainu's range.

So yeah, his Logia powers puts him above all non haki users, already gives him powers as environment control, gives him range, AoE, he is very smart..

He might lack AP, yet he still has haxed abilities as to dry you which ignore durability lol.

Even Kidd and Law bounty should not be that high, not even if they defeated an Emperor.

Crocodile at least has fought an Emperor like Whitebeard and Whitebeard himself called him troublesome, Crocodile even called weak to WB, his power are indeed troublesome as he even could stop Akainu from killing Jimbei and Luffy from afar, heck, he even sent them flying all this while be away from Akainu's range.

So yeah, his Logia powers puts him above all non haki users, already gives him powers as environment control, gives him range, AoE, he is very smart..

He might lack AP, yet he still has haxed abilities as to dry you which ignore durability lol.
Kidd and law took an emperor down though. Nothing like that for croc as of now.

C

CensoredbyWG

Crocodile, like moria, got raped by an emperor*

On top of showing ZERO haki feats, if anything, his bounty is too high.
Post automatically merged:

My only complaint with the series is the lack of bonney, perona, hancock and yamato panels.

Still someone would assume that in order to catch world goverment's attention, a candidate should have at least a 500m bounty, especially when there were definitely pirates with over a billion bounty even back then. The only other explanation is that the warlords were never meant to oppose the strongest crews but just to deal with the unending waves of weak rookies.

Which is one of their tasks....

Look at who are the Warlords....

Moriah fought Kaido and survived, rumors say that Moriah could go toe to toe.

Crocodile fought Whitebeard, at marineford Whitebeard called him troublesome. Crocodile had the power to stop any intruder on an entire nation as Alabasta.

Kuma seemed to be the right hand of the Revos captain.

Mihawk could rival an Emperor.

Jimbei is known as the Knight of the sea or something like that, strongest Gyojij indeed, he even can control whales which only king Neptune can do.

Boa leader of a whole island....

Doffy, well Doffy made his way himself..

All of them are well known pirates that were recluted when they showed their potential, not when they already did feats of 500 million berries.

Kidd and law took an emperor down though. Nothing like that for croc as of now.

Ddid they? We know Big Mom survived.... until she was nuked.

They should get less than the half of Big Mom bounty as they didnt even win, at best 2.5 billion.

Crocodile, like moria, got raped by an emperor*

On top of showing ZERO haki feats, if anything, his bounty is too high.

My only complaint with the series is the lack of bonney, perona, hancock and yamato panels.

Which is pure headcanon, Moraih crew was killed.... he wasnt.

Crocodile indeed was no challenge, yet still a troublesome for Whitebeard...

Moriah can have power to split a small island... Crocodile has power to attack fools from kilometers away... they were never fodders. They even have some feats that not even Commanders have shown.

Impel down infiltration and taking part in marineford war gave rubber boy just 100 milion berri more lol
Which is ok, given his power. Luffy had a lot of help, it aint like he soloed Magellan and everyone, they indeed did a lot of damage to impel down, all thanks to help and luck.

Yonko's are silver medalist not warlords. Maybe they are bronze.

That is the point though. For now it is not justified. BB with gura + defeating remnants of WBPs + taking their land got him 2B and he then also had his crew of worst prisoners.
Damn, as always, using stupid arguments. Manga stated that Warlords are silver medalists.... but ok, your headcanon and fanfics wont let you see.

It is fair, Marco is 1.3 billion, why would Teach get the same bounty as Law, Kidd or Luffy? Doing a feat much easier....

Moriah can have power to split a small island... Crocodile has power to attack fools from kilometers away... they were never fodders. They even have some feats that not even Commanders have shown.

Which is ok, given his power. Luffy had a lot of help, it aint like he soloed Magellan and everyone, they indeed did a lot of damage to impel down, all thanks to help and luck.
Idk shouldn't the prevention of the execution of the pirate king son+being dragons so be more emphasized

C

CensoredbyWG

They gonna need haki to dance with high tiers and beyond.

Their fruits are great and in the hands of capable people would be even better, but when i remember that those 2 lost to pre gear pre haki luffy.

I cant help, but feel like they arent much.

They gonna need haki to dance with high tiers and beyond.

Their fruits are great and in the hands of capable people would be even better, but when i remember that those 2 lost to pre gear pre haki luffy.

I cant help, but feel like they arent much.
That is your problem, you dont even know why and how they lost. Some might call it plot, some will call their power retconned, some will call it luck.

C

CensoredbyWG

Don't worry a
God lost to pre TS luffy
God would be raped in New world with his negative armament haki.

Although i believe that by definition both enel and crocodile are obligatory CoC users.

Give enel advanced haki and he is touching low yonko lvl.

That is your problem, you dont even know why and how they lost. Some might call it plot, some will call their power retconned, some will call it luck.
Of course i know how they lost, just read the manga and watch the show.

Its PATHETIC for logias to lose against people who arent capable of using haki.

God would be raped in New world with his negative armament haki.

Although i believe that by definition both enel and crocodile are obligatory CoC users.

Give enel advanced haki and he is touching low yonko lvl.

Of course i know how they lost, just read the manga and watch the show.

Its PATHETIC for logias to lose against people who arent capable of using haki.
I was joking but still like his badass df