[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah forgot about the Duel thing with Broki.

[Vote win duel Michelle]

So are you saying your ability and mine aren't contradictory? I just want to make sure because you keep saying "x shot" so I am going to assume you can use it more than once given the RNG of a) successfully targeting the right person whose going to get killed then b) targeting the right person whose going to be specifically JANITOR KILLED where as mine lets me target a dead person and call out names that interacted with them.

I just want to make sure we're both on the same wave length here.
yea

Oh yeah forgot about the Duel thing with Broki.

[Vote win duel Michelle]

So are you saying your ability and mine aren't contradictory? I just want to make sure because you keep saying "x shot" so I am going to assume you can use it more than once given the RNG of a) successfully targeting the right person whose going to get killed then b) targeting the right person whose going to be specifically JANITOR KILLED where as mine lets me target a dead person and call out names that interacted with them.

I just want to make sure we're both on the same wave length here.
What's the issue with your abilities btw? Why do you think they can't both be in the game?

As far as I understood, Hime targets a player and gets their role if they're janitor killed the same night and Fang targets a killed player and then can see who interacted with them, is this correct?

Alwaysmind liking this post despite the fact that he himself has literally done zero gamesolving :wellwell:
Do you expect much in the way of actual play or game solving from AM at this point?

What's the issue with your abilities btw? Why do you think they can't both be in the game?
No issue any more: I thought my 1 shot forensics ability and her jailer kill uncovering were contradictory and thought it was suspicious how similar the two might be initially. Now that I think about, they work better together though mine is a 1 shot to balance it I suppose, and hers is presumably multi-shot since its heavily RNG and chance dependent on several factors to work.

Do you expect much in the way of actual play or game solving from AM at this point?

No issue any more: I thought my 1 shot forensics ability and her jailer kill uncovering were contradictory and thought it was suspicious how similar the two might be initially. Now that I think about, they work better together though mine is a 1 shot to balance it I suppose, and hers is presumably multi-shot since its heavily RNG and chance dependent on several factors to work.
Yeah. If anything Hime's would be a bit of a nerf to your role since she also interacts with a killed player and if Town would be a "false positive" so to speak. It's absolutely possible to have both your roles in the game.

J

Joygirl1

No, we fail to understand why he even keeps signing up for mafia rounds tbh when he does absolutely nothing every round. Most useless servant ever!

While we won´t tell yet who is our primary target we tell you that we made him our secondary target for assassination tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.