[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pretty obvious regardless of alignment based off that exchange X was cop by the way

Wouldn't be surprised Kiku was town with how aggressively they pushed for it because if she was scum they could have just retained that info
scum did retain that info which is why they likely rolecrushed him(and again that level of thinking again makes it more likely ratchet is scum and we should lynch him).

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
scum did retain that info which is why they likely rolecrushed him(and again that level of thinking again makes it more likely ratchet is scum and we should lynch him).
Why are you ignoring that I was pushing for his claim there too? Goes for Ultra as well but this is the second time you've altered the argument to suit your purpose.

I think Tweet should die first, honestly. I think he was obviously saved from dying and isn't a setup. I think the way Ratchet handled EOD and trying to explain how majority works then CFDing was incredibly disingenuous. I think Cal is probably wolf as well.
Kiku is pushing Tweet as framed and Ratchet as the best looking of me, him, and Ultra.

I’d add her to immediate POE. At least one of Tweet/Ratchet is probably scum and Kiku has equity with both & with UB.

Status
Not open for further replies.