[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

So, not caught up as your queen has just come home and only read the night post so far, we had royal duties to do (*sitting in garden, playing with butterflies*)

We can basically scumlock KWEH, there was no reason for mafia to waste their ability and the way that Broki was fixated on Reborn we assume that it was not a random lynch redirect, it most likely had the condition to get another player on a certain amount of votes. This makes a lot of players that switched to Reborn look sus although Cal looks a bit like the option that is almost too obvious as he was leading this. Ratchet on the other hand, as we mentiond last day phase already, looks very sus and he could simply let players like Cal take the blame for this. His behaviour was inconsistent, first he argued to hammer KWEH but then he even encouraged other players to join this CFD as it got rolling! However, Cal shall not be ruled out.

The chat with hime worked and Flower, Mitch and ourself are also still alive, so were inclined to believe she is town. Now if Mitch fulfilled his promise hime should be able to create another chat next night phase which would also confirm Mitch.

Husbando sister alliance is in full motion again! :catrude:

Losing a town assassin is of course bad but Alwaysmind was absolutely not helpful this round.
With Ultra, KWEH and Michelle having another three claimed assassins it is almost sure one of those must be fake. Scum not killing Michelle despite her not being protected by the town leader and scum deciding to kill Naomi instead which only claimed to be Survivor is surely strange and shall not go unnoticed. On the other hand, she dueled Broki yesterday.

As for Tweet. He’s not in my priority bc I was considering him practically outted scum. And he’s still my pick today
That's not what you posted earlier:

You said Tweet has equity with Magic/Neeko. From post #5444

I don’t see why scum wastes their execute to frame Tweet instead of saving it for when scum is in danger (vs a situation where it’s just two Townies and either one remains in POE regardless of lynch)

Basically I think Tweet was firmly enough in the POE that he didn’t need to be framed to be mislynched. So all scum would have done is waste their execute when it could have better served them when one of them was in danger.

And on the assumption that Tweet is scum, I think you have equity with him (even before this post) bc of the possible chainsaw defense on me when you voted me at the time I was going at Tweet on D1.
Your next post from post #5447:

If Tweet is scum, Gram probably town. Neeko may look worse for his voting me/chainsaw defense of Tweet D1. Kiku has a decent chance of being scum with Broki for the Midnight vote and Dest derail. Also think Cal looks bad on a Broki scum - Reborn Town flip. His post tying Reborn to Broki could have been tying someone to a teammate. Also he never seemed to overly on board offing Broki or Tweet.

Priority scum POE: Tweet, Neeko, Kiku, Cal
You still have Tweet in your main POE as scum with Magic and Kiku here.

Then a bit later when you were responding to Ratchet in post 5474:

Scum Now. You’ve pushed Tweet and wanted to hammer him. But considering I’ve seen you bus that doesn’t mean you can’t be his teammate.
Your still strongly reading Tweet as scum with night results and how the execute went after Tweet was nearly lynched to save him (presumably) while Reborns got taken instead.

And then from post 5477 to Cal:

I’m talking about the most relevant info we have. Both pre and post duel if you read a lot of my posts.

You tying Reborn to Broki happened pre duel. So did the Kiku stuff. And the Magic/Tweet stuff I mentioned.
I'm not disagreeing with all of this as the better players here with experience can certainly bus their own teammates if it'll mean saving their team but you still are firmly scum reading with equity between Magic and Tweet. So what I want to know is how do you find equity between Magic and Ratchet?

But I get the impression we should still lynch Tweet today.

@Orwellian I misread your post asking about Magic case. People are talking to me irl while I’m trying to play lol (and it’s annoying af)

Basically the case was if Tweet is scum then I think Magic has equity with Tweet.
I gotcha.

That's not what you posted earlier:

You said Tweet has equity with Magic/Neeko. From post #5444

Your next post from post #5447:

You still have Tweet in your main POE as scum with Magic and Kiku here.

Then a bit later when you were responding to Ratchet in post 5474:

Your still strongly reading Tweet as scum with night results and how the execute went after Tweet was nearly lynched to save him (presumably) while Reborns got taken instead.

And then from post 5477 to Cal:

I'm not disagreeing with all of this as the better players here with experience can certainly bus their own teammates if it'll mean saving their team but you still are firmly scum reading with equity between Magic and Tweet. So what I want to know is how do you find equity between Magic and Ratchet?

But I get the impression we should still lynch Tweet today.

I gotcha.
That big long post I copied and edited from my will originally didn’t have Tweet in the POE, got mixed up.

I don’t find equity between Magic & Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.