[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
On another note, the census from midnight is almost certainly BS, and scum favouring to boot. Please stop taking everything he says so seriously.

[QUOTE="Dr_Professor83, post: 4421145, member: 7249"
We can assassinate him to find out. Bc if he’s lying I’m fairly confident he’s scum[/QUOTE]

You know you might be on to something

Ratchet

Scum obviously have an advantage - if you think there are less scum than there are, you stop hunting for them and start hunting an Indie, which lets the last one or two or whatever slide on through.

Look at Broki's role - it didn't do anything until cycle 6. Do you believe that is one of 4 mafia roles in the game?

Ratchet

Did you see me mention the townies who remove themselves + the execute etc?

We can assassinate him to find out. Bc if he’s lying I’m fairly confident he’s scum
The townies that remove themselves still don't really add up - Psychics is niche, Flower might be avoidable entirely, and I dunno what the deal is with Mitch?

Scum obviously have an advantage - if you think there are less scum than there are, you stop hunting for them and start hunting an Indie, which lets the last one or two or whatever slide on through.

Look at Broki's role - it didn't do anything until cycle 6. Do you believe that is one of 4 mafia roles in the game?
I mean, there‘s likely conversions. My role turns a hostile Indie Town, so I do think scum have conversions as well. It‘s possible they can convert the transfigured players.

Status
Not open for further replies.