[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's your reasoning exactly?
i scum read nika, u have delayed discussing that slot for way too long now even tho it takes like 10 mins max and it makes me wonder if u r his scummate trying to make sure theres no heat on him as he is new and will easily succumb to pressure

u also were completely fine with moving off tweet to reborn when tweet was 1 vote away from hammer
i actually asked if u would unvote so i could vote his wagon since i was going to go sleep but i was ignored
idk i just got weird vibes from that

also i havent been fond of how much youve been asking players to claim
i think u r collecting them for some reason

i believe that u also got X was cop and thats y u stopped asking him to claim

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My attention is a bit divided

What do you think Magic's play angle is here, presuming he isn't trying to strong arm to cross the finish line based on existing numbers?
It depends a lot on Tweet's flip, but if you actually scrutinise his reasoning today (which you haven't even begun doing) - you'd see he starts with a vague allusion to gamestate, then alters his position to where its currently at. He has plenty of deniability afterwards, bcause the reasoning he's put down hasn't actully tied him to anything concrete - he can simply cite wanting to bring the town back on track. Let me ask you this - why does he even bother linking us initially if he hd this strong a leaning anyway (he's barely shifted his perspective during ths supposed day 2 readback, either).

His angle is pretty simple - mislynch here, go back to Tweet, by then it's day 5.

Day 3 - Vote Count 1

Emil

Certified Memelord

Day 3 - Vote Count 1 (As of Post #6084)

Votes:
Ultra ->
Ratchet
Neeko -> Ratchet
Destroya -> Ratchet > Kweh > Ratchet
Hime -> Kweh > Ratchet
Gram -> Kweh
Conq -> Kweh > Kweh
Ratchet -> Neeko
Cal -> Flower
Flower -> Cal
Orwellian -> Kweh
Nika -> Kweh
Joy -> Kweh

Count:
Kweh = 5
(Conq, Orwellian, Nika, Joy, Gram)
Ratchet = 4 (Ultra, Neeko, Hime, Destroya)
Cal = 1 (Flower)
Flower = 1 (Cal)
Neeko = 1 (Ratchet)

Non Voters = 7 (Mango, Mitch, Mid, Michelle, Kiku, Prof, Kweh)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to achieve majority
A little less that 1 day 19 hours is left

Day 3 ends in - Countdown

Living Players - [19/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Joygirl
8. @Midnight Delight
9. @Destroya
10. @MitchMatch
11. @KWEH
12. @Orwellian
13. @Dr_Professor83
14. @MangoSenpai
15. @NikaInParis
16. @Flower
17. @Michelle
18. @Grammaton
19. @Neeko

Dead Players - [8/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
4. @Psylocke (Momo Nishimiya) - Left Game Day 2
5. @Underworld Broker (Dagon) - Lost Duel Day 2
6. @Dr. Watson @Reborn (Kiyotaka Ijichi) - Executed Day 2
7. @Naomi (Riko Amanai) - Died Night 2
8. @Alwaysmind (Atsuya Kusakabe) - Died Night 2

I think it‘s better to convert him since that gives Town one more member, confirmed even and simultaneously removes a threat.
How difficult is it for you to convert him to town? But I agree right now at least the priority should be Tweet. Before in past games Tweet would at least FIGHT against a mislynch like in the Eastenders game, he hasn't done that at all in day 2 or day 3 really.

How difficult is it for you to convert him to town? But I agree right now at least the priority should be Tweet. Before in past games Tweet would at least FIGHT against a mislynch like in the Eastenders game, he hasn't done that at all in day 2 or day 3 really.
I need to target him. If I succeed we both become Vanilla Masons.

Ratchet

i scum read nika, u have delayed discussing that slot for way too long now even tho it takes like 10 mins max and it makes me wonder if u r his scummate trying to make sure theres no heat on him as he is new and will easily succumb to pressure

u also were completely fine with moving off tweet to reborn when tweet was 1 vote away from hammer
i actually asked if u would unvote so i could vote his wagon since i was going to go sleep but i was ignored
idk i just got weird vibes from that

also i havent been fond of how much youve been asking players to claim
i think u r collecting them for some reason

i believe that u also got X was cop and thats y u stopped asking him to claim
Okay the Nika thing I'll give you - but what is the point in me stalling endlessly about it? I could have simply just not paid it any regard.

The Reborn thing is silly. Essentially, you're holding it against me for voting a player who was an active scum read beyond one who was just *there*, would you rather I have postured and said "hmm well, I don't like cfds so I'll ignore this chance to flip my best bet for scum"

The claims argument is a meme frankly - I do lean on mechanics a good deal (despite what Magic claims for some reason) and I think the only one you can accuse me of being extra on is X, in which case, I'll point out that I settled for an explanation on his target. Your final point is ascribing motivation to me - I cannot possibly defend that hime.

do you think ratchet is town?

if not then my mind is that even if tweet is scum the loss of ratchet is a bigger net loss for any mafia team than tweet, even if he was scum.

also im sure im almost at EOD so im sure ill come around to how he got form 1-L to reborn being executed, however the same thing happened with me on day 2 of ratchet's game lol(of course the executioner was town there but ya).
There isn’t anything obvious to say yeah he’s town, but I’m not seeing a good opposite case either - everything seems to rely on him being kinda stupid

if there’s a deep wolf it’s probably him?

Agree on him being a potential bigger net loss than demotivated tweet if they are scum, but tweet is the sure thing here

I mostly agree with you, but I also think we should factor in that they need to kill a certain Town role (Gojo) to win and Reborn was unclaimed and could have been that role. So Reborn might have been the more attractive lynch target if Tweet is Town as well.
that’s not a bad point in isolation, but it’s still very early and that guy would have been endlessly shitposting about drawing him, obviously a fan

It depends a lot on Tweet's flip, but if you actually scrutinise his reasoning today (which you haven't even begun doing) - you'd see he starts with a vague allusion to gamestate, then alters his position to where its currently at. He has plenty of deniability afterwards, bcause the reasoning he's put down hasn't actully tied him to anything concrete - he can simply cite wanting to bring the town back on track. Let me ask you this - why does he even bother linking us initially if he hd this strong a leaning anyway (he's barely shifted his perspective during ths supposed day 2 readback, either).

His angle is pretty simple - mislynch here, go back to Tweet, by then it's day 5.
My only contention here is that he would as scum hold the expectation he could get away with this, but that doesn't make it impossible he'd do so anyway. But I don't think he'd plan on surviving after that play, so he's risking his position for this imo

that’s not a bad point in isolation, but it’s still very early and that guy would have been endlessly shitposting about drawing him, obviously a fan
Tbh maybe.

Btw are you the guy I‘m looking for? Cats out of the bag already that I can turn the guy Town, so if you are and want to leave the Indie life feel free to claim.

Ratchet

My only contention here is that he would as scum hold the expectation he could get away with this, but that doesn't make it impossible he'd do so anyway. But I don't think he'd plan on surviving after that play, so he's risking his position for this imo
You are *severely* overestimating the efficacy of the thread by the point it becomes time to pay the piper. There's almost zero chance he gets lynched straight after my flip because it would mean weighing up taking Tweet into what is plausibly LyLo, I'm not going to name names but you can't tell me you don't think he could manuever around some of the all-star cast of players that would be left here, come on.

As far as risking his position, well given it wasn't exactly great beforehand, what is he risking exactly?

Tbh maybe.

Btw are you the guy I‘m looking for? Cats out of the bag already that I can turn the guy Town, so if you are and want to leave the Indie life feel free to claim.
I am not the guy you are looking for

I want the easiest life possible in this game, there’s no rational reason for me to want an unranked indy win when a win is a win in this environment

believe it or don’t believe it, your funeral

tbf read wise nothing youve said or done has given me any reasoning to shift on you.

your brightest spot i saw so far was telling joygirl about how majority lynches work/should be played compared to how people repeatedly try playing them like it's a deadline lynch and failing.

Ratchet

tbf read wise nothing youve said or done has given me any reasoning to shift on you.

your brightest spot i saw so far was telling joygirl about how majority lynches work/should be played compared to how people repeatedly try playing them like it's a deadline lynch and failing.
I'm not sure why you think this is supposed to mean anything to me when I clearly don't think your read on me is genuine in the first place? The so-called brightest spot is obviously NAI, what's the purpose of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.