General & Others We need a Luffy vs Kidd serious fight.

Eustass Kidd is Luffy's natural enemy just like Enel was. Rubber is immune to electromagnetism.

They are two sides of the same coin

Luffy got saved by Shanks causing Shanks to lose an arm

Kidd attacked Shanks causing Kidd to lose an arm

In dressrosa Luffy fought alongside law

In Wano Kidd fights alongside law

Kidd even mimics Luffy's gear 3rd with his giant metal arm back in sabaody.

Kidd and Luffy need to fight. Kidd definitely needs to learn CoC coating 1st though.

Giant Robot Kidd vs Giant Gear 5 Luffy

A totally overused talking point is that Luffy and Teach are opposites. When BB was introduced, he was shown liking cherry pie, that Luffy disliked. When Kid got introduced, he revealed that he killed people for laughing about his dream. Luffy did the opposite, he refused to defend himself against Bellamy. Same people who hype up the bar scene ignore the Kid one.

H

Herrera95

When Kid got introduced, he revealed that he killed people for laughing about his dream. Luffy did the opposite, he refused to defend himself against Bellamy. Same people who hype up the bar scene ignore the Kid one.
Luffy is just an idiot and hypocrite that doesn't know what he is doing except failling to copy Shanks.

He didn't fought back Bellamy because of Shanks. But Shanks didn't took a beating from mountain bandit. He just had beer thrown at him which is totally acceptable to forgive.

Yet Luffy is taking fights with people that waste red beans because he met a girl that didn't had what to eat.

Luffy and Kid will have a non-serious just for fun fight. Like Kaido and Big Mom or WB and Roger.

Then when it’s over, Luffy will tell Kid and Law what he saw on Laugh Tale.

A totally overused talking point is that Luffy and Teach are opposites. When BB was introduced, he was shown liking cherry pie, that Luffy disliked. When Kid got introduced, he revealed that he killed people for laughing about his dream. Luffy did the opposite, he refused to defend himself against Bellamy. Same people who hype up the bar scene ignore the Kid one.
I mean I still think Luffy and Blackbeard are opposites, I also think Imu and Luffy are opposites, Kidd and Luffy are also opposites.

All can be true.

Kidd is Luffy on a dark path in the beginning, Blackbeard is luffy on a dark path in the middle of his journey, Imu is Luffy on a dark path at the end

or something like that.

Evil Failure Luffy, Evil Pirate Luffy, Evil World Government Luffy

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
if Luffy has a serious fight with Kidd, Kidd gets destroyed in 10 seconds

I like this theory, Kid vs Luffy in the future? Why not? He def has the potential for that They both have a good devil fruit and conquerors haki. The same mentality and undying will to win, their unwillingness yo give up and bow down to strenght no matter how dire the situation is. The parallels on their drive to become pirate king are numerous. He just doesnt have advanced conqueror right now however That guy is still young, no stress. If there is someone in this generation(other than blackbeard ofc ) who genuinely has a chance to be around luffy's level in the future then it will be Kid and no one else. It really just depends on whether or not oda is going to do it.

Eustass Kidd is Luffy's natural enemy just like Enel was. Rubber is immune to electromagnetism.

They are two sides of the same coin

Luffy got saved by Shanks causing Shanks to lose an arm

Kidd attacked Shanks causing Kidd to lose an arm

In dressrosa Luffy fought alongside law

In Wano Kidd fights alongside law

Kidd even mimics Luffy's gear 3rd with his giant metal arm back in sabaody.

Kidd and Luffy need to fight. Kidd definitely needs to learn CoC coating 1st though.

Giant Robot Kidd vs Giant Gear 5 Luffy
Gear 5 luffy one shots Midtass Midd

I like this theory, Kid vs Luffy in the future? Why not? He def has the potential for that They both have a good devil fruit and conquerors haki. The same mentality and undying will to win, their unwillingness yo give up and bow down to strenght no matter how dire the situation is. The parallels on their drive to become pirate king are numerous. He just doesnt have advanced conqueror right now however That guy is still young, no stress. If there is someone in this generation(other than blackbeard ofc ) who genuinely has a chance to be around luffy's level in the future then it will be Kid and no one else. It really just depends on whether or not oda is going to do it.

:laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Gear 5 luffy one shots Midtass Midd
Base Luffy one shots Kidd, no need for G5

They already did. Kidd after seeing Luffy became an emperor went to kill him, Luffy grabbed him like a puppet and stopped him.
He understood clearly who was the superior fighter.
Then later on, he admits that Luffy being a Yonko doesn't bother him because it's justified.
We then see Kidd vs another serious Yonko, one shot.
Basically a serious fight between the 2 would result in a one shot from Luffy so I don't think we need to see that fight. As a Kidd fan I can say we suffered enough L.