[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

its weird to inves someone you thought was town. Also this claiming early is foolish. :seriously: You know we already had an investigator die. So if we have a duplicate which is you, what stops mafia from killing you :kaidowhat: Then we have no inves.very suboptimal play from an experienced player.
Dude, did you not see the result I obtained? How useful would that result be if I didn't say anything? How do I get the fucking vampire lynched by not claiming?

Don't get worried about me dying? We have a claimed protect role that can take of me, chief. There's nothing suboptimal about this play.
Post automatically merged:

Your post are inconsistent. You said you lean towards vampire. This means you believe there's a chance that I'm framer.

But here, you didn't seem to even consider the possibility of not vampire.

This is not how I imagine invests to approach their night results. You are not invest because if you are, you shouldn't have gotten those results on me in the first place.

I can't tell what you will gain with a fake claim about being invest. Maybe you're executioner and I'm your target?

Vote Lynch Dragomir @Reborn
How is that inconsistent? That literally lines up with what I'm saying lmao. I said that I believed you were Vampire and provided my explanation why. Saying "lean" or whatever doesn't change that in the slightest lol.

D

Dragomir

@Seraphoenix stop being dumb, and be logical for a second. Obviously, I will claim when I have such a damning result on a person. I accomplish nothing by keeping that shit secret. If you can explain to me how I can out Kiwi as the Vampire without claiming, please go ahead.

You want to say that Mafia will kill me but you forget that protect roles exist. Don claimed one, if you don't believe him then you beat believe that there will be other protect roles in the game. Mafia would not dare to touch me.

Lynching me and not Kiwi is absolutely retarded.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Dude, did you not see the result I obtained? How useful would that result be if I didn't say anything? How do I get the fucking vampire lynched by not claiming?

Don't get worried about me dying? We have a claimed protect role that can take of me, chief. There's nothing suboptimal about this play.

How is that inconsistent? That literally lines up with what I'm saying lmao. I said that I believed you were Vampire and provided my explanation why. Saying "lean" or whatever doesn't change that in the slightest lol.
Oh yeah, let's ask our "confirmed town protective role townie", @Don DaSlayer to protect you for the rest of the game... but oh wait! Someone told me yesterday that was a really bad idea.

Are you going to have Don protect this player for the remainder of the game? That's just retarded. Don won't kill any scums by doing that and again it won't confirm shit. He could easily be the Arso, or literally any other scum role that doesn't kill. BG isn't a claim that only Arsos and GFs make. It's no guarantee that either one will do that too. Flower in the last ToS game claimed psychic as the GF.

Also, not having an LO watch who Don protects or a Tracker track Don is very stupid. Why? Because it allows him to get away with targeting other players and just claiming that he targeted "X" when he has been targeting "Y" the whole time. Your logic is that if that player he's supposed to protect doesn't die confirms Don when it doesn't take into account Don just targeting other players. That's why I said we would need a Tracker on Don or LO on Don's target.

Lastly, there's nothing stopping scum from taking full advantage of this plan to frame Don. Say Consort blocks him and the GF or Mafioso kill who he's supposed to protect.

D

Dragomir

Furthermore, I also said that the plan would work if we have a confirmed townie in the game. I am confirmed town to my eyes. Lynching you will confirm me as town to everybody else.

Why wouldn't you invest Don, the guy we were most sus of?
What would this accomplish?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Furthermore, I also said that the plan would work if we have a confirmed townie in the game. I am confirmed town to my eyes. Lynching you will confirm me as town to everybody else.

What would this accomplish?
You said yesterday that BG is a common "fake claim" for many roles, citing Flower being psychic and pretending to be BG. We had our doubts about Don being BG in the first place. If I was invest, I'd of looked at him.

D

Dragomir

You said it yourself that Don would be unlikely to be a role outside his own investigative results due to how hasty he claimed and a lack of strong exposure to ToS. So what point would there be in investigating Don?

You said yesterday that BG is a common "fake claim" for many roles, citing Flower being psychic and pretending to be BG. We had our doubts about Don being BG in the first place. If I was invest, I'd of looked at him.
You said it yourself that Don would be unlikely to be a role outside his own investigative results due to how hasty he claimed and a lack of strong exposure to ToS. So what point would there be in investigating Don?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because you said that many people not those designated roles also fake claim BG and used a recent example.

D

Dragomir

Because you said that many people not those designated roles also fake claim BG and used a recent example.
And you convinced me that Don wouldn't be one of those many people.

What you said about him not fake claiming a role outside his own invest results made sense, so I bought it. There would be no point in investigating Don.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
you voted TAC yesterday, why didn't you investigate him then?

Or the people that TAC wanted Don to protect like Queen or HA001.....you opted to check someone you believed to be town.

@Seraphoenix stop being dumb, and be logical for a second. Obviously, I will claim when I have such a damning result on a person. I accomplish nothing by keeping that shit secret. If you can explain to me how I can out Kiwi as the Vampire without claiming, please go ahead.

You want to say that Mafia will kill me but you forget that protect roles exist. Don claimed one, if you don't believe him then you beat believe that there will be other protect roles in the game. Mafia would not dare to touch me.

Lynching me and not Kiwi is absolutely retarded.
You’re trying to hard :kata:
Your result was one of three but you are super sure she is vampire. You made a logical leap and you’re talking like you got that one as the result.

tinfoil says you’re mafia trying to get rid of the competition. We vote her out and if she comes out as vampire you get some cred:endthis:

and yes claiming this early is absolutely retarded to use a word you seem so fond of. You’re counting on Don??? Without even getting confirmation that he buys your newspaper headline?:wellwell: If you are inves you should have steered the convo to kiwi and written a will. D2 is too early to potentially lose such an important role.

Status
Not open for further replies.