[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering where we’re at, how about everyone who isn’t me mass claiming today lo l
I will say that me not claiming would be very pro town

it’s actually better for me selfishly if I do lol

if you still want the claim with that in mind, I’m fine with doing it in the morning, but I’m hoping you can work it out

aiso largely agree mass claim is optimal

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah but Magic specifically is who created this current gamestate. I maintain that I would never ever kill him as scum here because of this exactly - I only need to point to your posts today to evidence why it's a terrible idea.
Like it basically relies on people not grabbing at the apple on the tree here which I have no reason to assume would be the case, I can out-argue anyone I feel so my best chances of survival is always Magic being alive with me today.

In the end I'd be wrong anyway so it's probably better overall for the game that he is dead, but it does me no favours.

I will say that me not claiming would be very pro town

it’s actually better for me selfishly if I do lol

if you still want the claim with that in mind, I’m fine with doing it in the morning, but I’m hoping you can work it out

aiso largely agree mass claim is optimal
I could probably do without yours. But Mango, Cal, etc (I know Kiku has more than a track lol), etc probably would all be helpful

Like it basically relies on people not grabbing at the apple on the tree here which I have no reason to assume would be the case, I can out-argue anyone I feel so my best chances of survival is always Magic being alive with me today.

In the end I'd be wrong anyway so it's probably better overall for the game that he is dead, but it does me no favours.
WIFOM *drooling pepe*

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah but it's not, you'd have to think I'd take away my only viable option for a mislynch while simultaneously condemning myself. You repeatedly said yesterday that you have Magic/me as Town vs Scum, killing Magic just solves that for you.

This is what I meant when I said it was all level 1 stuff. The execute on the CFD, the scum protection, last night - it's all designed to look bad on a shallow level, and when you dig deeper it doesn't really hold water. The problem is I'm probably the only person in the game left (well, Gram too) that will be willing to consider this stuff hence why I'm saying Magic put me in a horrible situation to defend from.

Hi you chuckle fucks.

Am I allowed to at least have some breathing room after being at a work shift for over 10 hours before you throw shade at me, particularly you @Dr_Professor83? Your play hasn't been what one would call "ideal" or good objectively speaking so stop with the high minded bullshit, mate. Given who I think you are, you are lucky to be beyond considerations for suspicion.

I've been at work until literally an hour ago since 9am in the pharmacy, am I allowed to try and catch up or what?

@Orwellian any thoughts on why the zombie folk all dropped dead together last night?
I did say my passive healing only TEMPORARILY delays permanent status effects like the transfiguration thing, limb removal, amputations, delayed kills, etc...and so on, are delayed in the short-term but not stopped if someone visits me and benefits from my passive heal. You already have this confirmed when Ultra stated he did visit me and was temporarily healed from the Transfiguration but lost the rest of his role.

Hi you chuckle fucks.

Am I allowed to at least have some breathing room after being at a work shift for over 10 hours before you throw shade at me, particularly you @Dr_Professor83? Your play hasn't been what one would call "ideal" or good objectively speaking so stop with the high minded bullshit, mate. Given who I think you are, you are lucky to be beyond considerations for suspicion.

I've been at work until literally an hour ago since 9am in the pharmacy, am I allowed to try and catch up or what?
I suck and hate myself and wish I’d drop dead irl lol. Be assured there’s no high mindedness. And if that’s what you think it is you’ve got the wrong impression. But you’re not doing much solving this game. Mostly side commentary, summarizing, and asking questions.

And am I lucky? Weird mindset. Your mindset should be we’re all lucky you don’t have to try to read me with me playing so bad. It only helps all of town. Bc me getting mislynched or even having to waste time arguing with me and solving me, wouldn’t just be my bad luck. It would be all of towns huh.

I also think this is a gross and unnecessarily hostile overreaction to me saying I need to see something from you soon. I’m sorry if me wanting to get you out of POE hurt your feelings. I didn’t intend to.

What exactly did you reread to make you want to unvote me?
My assumption has been that you're Gojo(or rather, that your fake claim is Gojo), and everyone else also thinks that? If im wrong about this then I'm even more lost than I thought lol

But then, if other peoples roles mention Gojo, then it can't be a fakeclaim(unless ekko was REALLY lying about this not being bastard)

And both Midnight and Flower have mentioned that Gojo is mentioned in their roles

My assumption has been that you're Gojo(or rather, that your fake claim is Gojo), and everyone else also thinks that? If im wrong about this then I'm even more lost than I thought lol

But then, if other peoples roles mention Gojo, then it can't be a fakeclaim(unless ekko was REALLY lying about this not being bastard)

And both Midnight and Flower have mentioned that Gojo is mentioned in their roles
Where were you rereading tho?

You rereading is alarming to me lol. I want to see the receipts

I suck and hate myself and wish I’d drop dead irl lol. Be assured there’s no high mindedness. And if that’s what you think it is you’ve got the wrong impression. But you’re not doing much solving this game. Mostly side commentary, summarizing, and asking questions.
You've shaded my slot and my playing ability a few times earlier in the game. I have thick skin but I'm not gonna forget it but at the same time I also won't let it overtly affect my decisions and mindset to try and win this game for town. That said its pretty much pot to kettle because I have seen very little actual game solving from you either here. You were on Tweet's wagon until the last minute and your reason for joining it was more superficial than most others in joining it. I have a bad flaw as a player of fixating on one or two players early on and strongly tunneling them. And with Tweet/Kweh's example here, his play style and behavior was extremely remencisicent of the last few games I played with him when he was scum; the general lack of interest, many one liner posts, little game solving or player interactions besides replying when tagged or quoted by a specific poster.

Yeah I misread him but at least I went there.
There's also the other example where I jumped the gun on Hime and thought I had her dead to rights with claiming a similar ability to my 1x Forensics Investigation ability.

And then when I slipped into the whole doomposting thing, I was forced to role reveal earlier then I'd have like to save myself from getting steam-rolled between Ratchet and Ultra, the two players who usually I struggle with arguing in mafia games the most. So again I don't agree with your assessment about my play in this game. You could argue the same at Des/X who has until recently also been a bit more reserved as town vs his famed hyper aggression.

And am I lucky? Weird mindset. Your mindset should be we’re all lucky you don’t have to try to read me with me playing so bad. It only helps all of town. Bc me getting mislynched or even having to waste time arguing with me and solving me, wouldn’t just be my bad luck. It would be all of towns huh.
Your misconstruing what I said and creating a different narrative here. I'm saying your lucky because your role is basically an "open" secret at this point in who you are and the fact we're in day 4 and no one has tried to CC you. Its very easy from this position to play in such an almost languid way that you can get away with bad reads, missteps and not get punished for it immediately in the game. At the same time you are a rallying point and should be helping direct and focus less townie players as a lightning rod for direction and what not.

So lets get off this tangent and focus on scum hunting.

My main POE is Kiku, Cal, Midnight, and Nika.
What's yours?

I also think this is a gross and unnecessarily hostile overreaction to me saying I need to see something from you soon. I’m sorry if me wanting to get you out of POE hurt your feelings. I didn’t intend to.
I don't think I'm overreacting. You should look at past games when I started playing some of the people the last 6+ months that I never played with before from here if you think this is anything close to that level of hostility. Also I never mentioned anything about being in your POE affecting me, mechanically I've proven myself multiple times but its whatever. I'll repeat what I said to Naomi (I think) earlier that its good you still have a healthy degree of suspicion because we are approaching Lylo very rapidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.