Speculations Usopp being vice captain is as canon as it gets.

When Usopp joins the crew he says he sant to be captain and Luffy of course declines. Usopp says fine I'll let you be captain but of you ever fail to do your duties I'll step in and take over. In Enis Lobby for the first time Luffy lays defeated in front of an enemy and could not move. Usopp stepped in and challenged Lucchi saying he would destroy him. Gave Luffy an epic speech and secured the win.

Verbal agreement: check
Both ends held up: check
Usopp original design as first mate:check
Deleted scene of garp telling Usopp to take care of his son: check

Zoro useless: check

the truth is usopp/ blackbeard was suppouse to be firstmate make the same promise. Get in a fight on water 7 and go from duterprotaganist to antagonist. Luffy's final fight was still going to be blackbeard but it was going to be his former first mate. And instead of killing thacth he probably would have killed one of Luffy's crewmates.

Lowkey would be the funniest shit if the wg actually viewed usopp as the vice captain lol

After how much he's been sidelined recently i wouldn't even be mad if it somehow happened. Man really needs some more quality screen time which he'll hopefully get in elbaf

With how much he bluffs his way to the top and with his lies coming true it wouldn't even be too too crazy. We had sogeking and now god usopp. The only thing i can see being an even bigger deal to usopp himself is the wg thinking he's the vice captain. If he ends up leading the grand fleet by the end with his 8,000+ man army even better. If he ends up getting conquerors too πŸ›€

Their are obvious stronger strawhats especially with usopp likley to stay the weakest. As well as other strawhats with more experience leading with jinbe and brook being vice captains in the past even. Leading their crews after their captains passing. But either way it would be really cool if usopp got the title. Plus he's luffy's bestfriend

Brook birthday April 3rd - vice captain
Jimbe birthday April 2nd - vice captain
Usopp birthday April 1st -
:smart:
If usopp unironically became captain of either his own crew or after some hypothetical luffy death shit would be so sad

Plus just imagine how much love and support he'd get from the rest of the crew
  • Zoro and sanji would more likely than not tease him while 100% encouraging and supporting him to be proud and not scared
  • How much chopper would look up to usopp with awe and shit
  • Brook and jinbe could always give him tips and advice when needed or not
  • And luffy always knowing he had it in him
  • Etc.
Shit would be so satisfying
Vice captain usopp
Chief of staff nami
:endthis:

When Usopp joins the crew he says he sant to be captain and Luffy of course declines. Usopp says fine I'll let you be captain but of you ever fail to do your duties I'll step in and take over. In Enis Lobby for the first time Luffy lays defeated in front of an enemy and could not move. Usopp stepped in and challenged Lucchi saying he would destroy him. Gave Luffy an epic speech and secured the win.

Verbal agreement: check
Both ends held up: check
Usopp original design as first mate:check
Deleted scene of garp telling Usopp to take care of his son: check

Zoro useless: check

the truth is usopp/ blackbeard was suppouse to be firstmate make the same promise. Get in a fight on water 7 and go from duterprotaganist to antagonist. Luffy's final fight was still going to be blackbeard but it was going to be his former first mate. And instead of killing thacth he probably would have killed one of Luffy's crewmates.
notice how the worst arcs are where zoro has a fight lol

Usopp wasn't even a Straw Hat when that happened. Zoro had to allow him back in.
Is this two piece?
Zoro has no decision power in the crew, as he is maybe the first-mate.
Zoro merely said that they should not be soft, and like a child throwing a tantrum said "it's either me or usopp:hurry:" if they don't follow his code.
But feel free to post me a canon panel where Zoro makes a decision to reinstate Usopp in the crew.

Is this two piece?
Zoro merely said that they should not be soft, and like a child throwing a tantrum said "it's either me or usopp:hurry:" if they don't follow his code.
But feel free to post me a canon panel where Zoro makes a decision to reinstate Usopp in the crew.
#TeamUsopp

Is this two piece?
It sounds like you're reading Two Piece. Zoro literally stopped Luffy from allowing Usopp in unless he earned it (by Zoro's specific standards).

You can add "merely" to that all you want: Zoro allowed it.

It sounds like you're reading Two Piece. Zoro literally stopped Luffy from allowing Usopp in unless he earned it (by Zoro's specific standards).

You can add "merely" to that all you want: Zoro allowed it.
Lol

I understand it's too much for a Zoro fan to know basic english.

verb
verb: allow; 3rd person present: allows; past tense: allowed; past participle: allowed; gerund or present participle: allowing
  1. 1.
    let (someone) have or do something.
Zoro literally said, as it's canon, "it's either me or him". If Zoro had any control of the situation, he would just say "do this". Since he is not in control, not being the captain, he has to put an ultimatum.
Luffy would not say "it's me or something", because what Luffy says goes.
Not hard to understand my friend.