Character Discussion The Story Would Have Been Better Without The Supernova and The Seven Warlords

I think both Supernona and Shichibunai are good ideas but was mishandled by Oda.

Mihawk being a Shichibukai doesn't fits his personality that much.

11 Supernova were too much. Oda seems to have no plans or purpose for Urouge, Hawkins, X-Drake. Bonney has a purpose but it is very shallow. How she didn't met her father during those 2 years he protected Sunny?

Maybe not having Mihawk as Shichibukai and having only 8 Supernova would be better. And then making one or more of them being destroyed but Yonkos early on as Law and Kid had just now.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You don't know that.
You think you do, but you don't.
Both the Supernovas and Shichibukais became such an intrinsic part of the story, that trying to "imagine a world without them" is pretty much imagining a whole different story. And "different" here most DEFINITELY doesn't necessarily means "better".

When he was making the warlords, he just said he should've made 5 not 7. One of them would've definitely be Jinbe.
Imo it would’ve been best to merge the warlords and Emperors better:
1. Replace big mom with Boa. She’s already called the Pirate Empress and make the kuja a serious yonko crew built on the kuja
2. Only have 4 warlords:
Crocodile
Mihawk
Doffy
Kuma

3. Replace Kuma with Buggy post Marineford
4. Make Jinbe a full blown allied captain of Whitebeard
5. Write out Moriah completely

Well I have high hopes for Bonney, urouge and Kuma. I'll be honest the shichibukai outside of crocodile and moria have been wasted panel space. We spent way to much time on doflamingo. Dressrosa should have been 30 chapters max. Honestly don't know why people like him so much.