Anime Discussion Mushoku Tensei

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
#10
In the last scene of the final ep is that Eris left the MC behind. This should be interesting to see where he goes from there.
 
#11
Yeah sure "peak":suresure:

The anime is overrated and it's not the best isekai like some fans think it is, there are some other reasons why I have issues with this anime that I don't want to get into because that kind of topic is something that I don't want to start.

I don't have any problem if some people enjoy this series or think it's great but this not a peak series.:pepecafe:
basically what I m getting from this post is "I don't like it so it's not peak" lol

I won't argue with this logic
 
#14
Been wanking it silently. It's Rudy's depression arc, we still chillin. But its beautiful so far.

Man I think he will get together with Sara...my guess.
you're in for a shocker if you didn't pick up on the little hints that has been shown so far

many light novel readers are hating this arc cause its being rushed

as an anime only watcher I think it has been good
 
#20
Caught up with Mushoku Tensei anime.
It had solid start- you get invested in the story pretty easily. Emotional depth part is splendid at some points- like when Paul n Rudy fights. But it also feels cheap/kids wishful story multiple times-and the story weakest part is when it's focused on harem/girls.

Just when you find a good twist and the story picks up- the episodes end. Might end up reading few chapters now.​
 
Top