G

Gorosei Informer

My backstabbing voodoo is spreading :finally:

(OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW/CREATED?! Have I gone too fur I mean far this time!?)

Title: "JoJo’s Quirky Adventure: Furry is Unbreakable"

Our setting is the quiet town of Morioh, where mysterious incidents are starting to unravel. Enter the protagonist, a closet furry enthusiast known only as @Mr. Reloaded. Like the iconic Yoshikage Kira, Mr. Reloaded seeks a peaceful life, but he is burdened with a bizarre condition: an irresistible addiction to betrayal, and an intense fondness for Yoshis.

Mr. Reloaded's Stand, "Traitor King," a ferocious-looking entity with the features of a lion, bear, and wolf - the ultimate furry - possesses the ability to transform anyone it touches into a furry, who then explode with an "explOwOsion."

Scene 1: The First Encounter

Mr. Reloaded spots his next target in the crowd - a rough, gangster-like individual who is picking on some poor civilian. Mr. Reloaded calmly walks up to the guy, and Traitor King emerges from him, touching the gangster.

Gangster: What the-? Why am I suddenly covered in fur? I feel so... so fluffy?

Before he can further process his sudden transformation, the gangster bursts into a colorful "explOwOsion," leaving a confetti of fur in the air.

Mr. Reloaded (whispering to himself): The path of betrayal is a lonely one...

Scene 2: Sheer Hump Attack

Mr. Reloaded encounters a group of delinquents causing chaos in the city. He summons Traitor King, which sends out miniature versions of itself, reminiscent of Sheer Heart Attack - now dubbed "Sheer Hump Attack." The mini Traitor Kings start humping the delinquents' legs furiously.

Delinquent: What's happening?! Get it off! Get it off!

After a moment, each delinquent transforms into a furry and explodes into a vibrant "explOwOsion," leaving a shower of rainbow-colored fur behind.

Scene 3: Betrays the Friend

Just like Kira's infamous Bites the Dust, Mr. Reloaded has an ability he calls "Betrays the Friend." If anyone discovers his secret addiction and gets too close to unveiling his identity, they're sent back in time, only to become a furry and explOwOde over and over again.

Scene 4: Stray Cat’s Bubbles

Alongside him, he has a plant Stand known as Stray Cat. This entity creates floating bubbles that explode on touch. The twist is that the bubbles make a cute "OwO" sound just before they explode, transforming anyone caught in the blast into a furry.

Scene 5: The Final Betrayal

Mr. Reloaded faces the town's heroes who have discovered his secret. As they charge him, Stray Cat unleashes its OwO bubbles, transforming the heroes into furries. But just as he's about to declare victory, one hero manages to deflect a bubble back at Mr. Reloaded.

Hero: No more betrayals, Mr. Reloaded!

Mr. Reloaded suddenly transforms into a Yoshi-themed furry and explodes into the most massive "explOwOsion" Morioh has ever seen.

In the aftermath, peace returns to Morioh, but the memory of the bizarre furry enthusiast, Mr. Reloaded, and his Traitor King live on.

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Rottkins @Falcon @Pot Goblin @NikaInParis @Jaguark101

(I wasn't suppose to be posting yet and I'm supposed to be in bed, but alas! Its been a seriously long shitty day and week especially!)

:risiup::saden::vistalaugh::rolaugh::lulz::kailaugh:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

(OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW/CREATED?! Have I gone too fur I mean far this time!?)

Title: "JoJo’s Quirky Adventure: Furry is Unbreakable"

Our setting is the quiet town of Morioh, where mysterious incidents are starting to unravel. Enter the protagonist, a closet furry enthusiast known only as @Mr. Reloaded. Like the iconic Yoshikage Kira, Mr. Reloaded seeks a peaceful life, but he is burdened with a bizarre condition: an irresistible addiction to betrayal, and an intense fondness for Yoshis.

Mr. Reloaded's Stand, "Traitor King," a ferocious-looking entity with the features of a lion, bear, and wolf - the ultimate furry - possesses the ability to transform anyone it touches into a furry, who then explode with an "explOwOsion."

Scene 1: The First Encounter

Mr. Reloaded spots his next target in the crowd - a rough, gangster-like individual who is picking on some poor civilian. Mr. Reloaded calmly walks up to the guy, and Traitor King emerges from him, touching the gangster.

Gangster: What the-? Why am I suddenly covered in fur? I feel so... so fluffy?

Before he can further process his sudden transformation, the gangster bursts into a colorful "explOwOsion," leaving a confetti of fur in the air.

Mr. Reloaded (whispering to himself): The path of betrayal is a lonely one...

Scene 2: Sheer Hump Attack

Mr. Reloaded encounters a group of delinquents causing chaos in the city. He summons Traitor King, which sends out miniature versions of itself, reminiscent of Sheer Heart Attack - now dubbed "Sheer Hump Attack." The mini Traitor Kings start humping the delinquents' legs furiously.

Delinquent: What's happening?! Get it off! Get it off!

After a moment, each delinquent transforms into a furry and explodes into a vibrant "explOwOsion," leaving a shower of rainbow-colored fur behind.

Scene 3: Betrays the Friend

Just like Kira's infamous Bites the Dust, Mr. Reloaded has an ability he calls "Betrays the Friend." If anyone discovers his secret addiction and gets too close to unveiling his identity, they're sent back in time, only to become a furry and explOwOde over and over again.

Scene 4: Stray Cat’s Bubbles

Alongside him, he has a plant Stand known as Stray Cat. This entity creates floating bubbles that explode on touch. The twist is that the bubbles make a cute "OwO" sound just before they explode, transforming anyone caught in the blast into a furry.

Scene 5: The Final Betrayal

Mr. Reloaded faces the town's heroes who have discovered his secret. As they charge him, Stray Cat unleashes its OwO bubbles, transforming the heroes into furries. But just as he's about to declare victory, one hero manages to deflect a bubble back at Mr. Reloaded.

Hero: No more betrayals, Mr. Reloaded!

Mr. Reloaded suddenly transforms into a Yoshi-themed furry and explodes into the most massive "explOwOsion" Morioh has ever seen.

In the aftermath, peace returns to Morioh, but the memory of the bizarre furry enthusiast, Mr. Reloaded, and his Traitor King live on.

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Rottkins @Falcon @Pot Goblin @NikaInParis @Jaguark101

(I wasn't suppose to be posting yet and I'm supposed to be in bed, but alas! Its been a seriously long shitty day and week especially!)

:risiup::saden::vistalaugh::rolaugh::lulz::kailaugh:
These AI stories are too good :vistalaugh: