Interesting stuff happening in France.

The BRI (one of the French equivalent of the American SWAT) was dispatched in some areas. Something that rarely happens.

875persons arrested last night only, while the 1st May march had only 280persons arrested.

Macron was preparing his new anti-immigration laws when this incident --17year-old shot in the head-- happened.... I guess it's not very convenient for him per say.

:pepecorn::pepecorn::pepecorn:

The BRI (one of the French equivalent of the American SWAT) was dispatched in some areas. Something that rarely happens.

875persons arrested last night only, while the 1st May march had only 280persons arrested.

Macron was preparing his new anti-immigration laws when this incident --17year-old shot in the head-- happened.... I guess it's not very convenient for him per say.

Macron is a colonialist and therefore evil.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Beautiful... would be great if france was independant again, and a major super power. And germany too... would love to see the rematch

I do enjoy when people suddenly start begging to ban people who they disagree with.

Let @Tejas cook. Whatever it is he's cooking.
It’s not that I disagree with him

It’s that his rhetoric is legitimately violent. It’s the type of stuff that inspires hate crimes.
Post automatically merged:

The memes he posts don’t have any substance to them. There’s no valid argument being made.

They exist for the sole purpose of inciting hatred against Muslims and other groups.

seems very convenient to me

look who's being shown as the rioters right now