Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Boruto

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • Asta

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Other (name them)

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Kudo.. So many years and he still hasn't caused the downfall of the black organization
Master detective my ass
What the hell

:lusalty: who hates on Kudo
Post automatically merged:

From the ones you listed, Naruto, Boruto and Ichigo without question.

Naruto flat out contradicts the themes of his own series and is a massive hypocrite. Boruto is an ass who doesn't like his father for unjustifiable reasons. Ichigo is a stagnant, one dimensional mash of all the typical Shonen plot armor troupes.
How does Naruto contradict his own series ?

Ichigo is stagnant? Hm

From the ones you listed, Naruto, Boruto and Ichigo without question.

Naruto flat out contradicts the themes of his own series and is a massive hypocrite. Boruto is an ass who doesn't like his father for unjustifiable reasons. Ichigo is a stagnant, one dimensional mash of all the typical Shonen plot armor troupes.
The Boruto Naruto relationship is one of the most realistic portrayals of a father and son relationship in Manga or maybe even fiction.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The Boruto Naruto relationship is one of the most realistic portrayals of a father and son relationship in Manga or maybe even fiction.
The rift between the two of them shouldn't even exist. Naruto can create like a million clones at once so he should never miss anything in the first place. This is never brought up and instead Boruto is upset that the original Naruto doesn't spend much time with him. It sits on a giant plot hole which makes both look stupid.

The rift between the two of them shouldn't even exist. Naruto can create like a million clones at once so he should never miss anything in the first place. This is never brought up and instead Boruto is upset that the original Naruto doesn't spend much time with him. It sits on a giant plot hole which makes both look stupid.
Purely talking about the relationship. Not plot integrity.

Naruto series ain't known for their plot consistency lol

Boruto resenting his dad for never being around with him or his mom and sis is very realistic. It's not Boruto's fault that his dad got complacent and has barely any power anymore.

And shadow clones. I imagine they would feel a certain way if their own dad uses clones to interact with them instead of the real deal.

-Eren following the Rumblings last few chapters and being arguably the biggest loser in manga, accomplishing nothing, not even saving the Eldians, and everything made meaningless with the ending.

-Meliodas for being a grooming creep, constantly molesting Elizabeth, and one of the worst written Gary Stus in manga.

-Naruto: Hated his unwarranted obsession with Sasuke to the point of even giving up his lifelong dreams to die with the fucker, total negligence to the many other characters that treated him better and actually cared for and supported him.

He’d have been an otherwise decent MC in a once decent series if it weren’t for Kishi’s obsession with A-tier Uchiha Edgelords overtaking everything else that made this series once interesting.

Also, while not relevant to his character, majority of his fights suck. He spam cannon fodder clones and huge Rasengan variants for 99% of the series. He also needs endless transformations and never does anything on his own.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Saint Ethanbaron V TokOO Slugma @Shepherd Jew Peter
lol me and @Jew D. Boy both missed your tag because we both changed our usernames back to normal:milaugh:

ontopic:

Boruto - He sucks, and the fact they named Naruto's kid "Boruto" sounds like a cheap parody(yes I know the connection to Neji, it's still lame)

Deku - him getting 6 quirks is awful.

Post Time Skip Luffy - Nika Fruit, do I need to say more? Retconning the iconic Gomu Gomu was a baffling decision. It's a shame, because Pre time Skip Luffy had some really iconic and good moments

lol me and @Jew D. Boy both missed your tag because we both changed our usernames back to normal:milaugh:

ontopic:

Boruto - He sucks, and the fact they named Naruto's kid "Boruto" sounds like a cheap parody(yes I know the connection to Neji, it's still lame)

Deku - him getting 6 quirks is awful.

Post Time Skip Luffy - Nika Fruit, do I need to say more? Retconning the iconic Gomu Gomu was a baffling decision. It's a shame, because Pre time Skip Luffy had some really iconic and good moments
Eren is just as bad as them for chapter 139 alone.

Bad MC? I can't think on top of my mind. I generally don't watch/read animanga if MC sucks in general. From the little I watch of boruto ; its him.

Oh yeah. Meliodas sucked ass.