Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Boruto

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Asta

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Other (name them)

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
Goofy takes the cake as the worst. Deku and then prolly Boruto follow him. :endthis:
I also voted for them but Luffy is the best one of them
I hate none of them though
I just don’t care about Deku and Boruto, like 0
I liked Luffy pre ts but OP in general has become a mess post ts and Oda's obsession with him is annoying
Yes he’s the MC, but now it’s literally Luffy Piece.
Eren is a honourable mention
Post automatically merged:

Meliodas should be jailed for sexual harassment after every episode.
The mangaka has generally a weird obsession with lolis…

Kudo.. So many years and he still hasn't caused the downfall of the black organization
Master detective my ass
Real. Also he's got an L girl.

Ichigo is a stagnant, one dimensional mash of all the typical Shonen plot armor troupes
Ichigo isn't stagnant at all. No idea what you mean by this.

who hates on Kudo
Me. :suresure:
The rift between the two of them shouldn't even exist. Naruto can create like a million clones at once so he should never miss anything in the first place. This is never brought up and instead Boruto is upset that the original Naruto doesn't spend much time with him. It sits on a giant plot hole which makes both look stupid.
That's true. He got 9 tails chakra, but can't power a shadow clone to do his own work lmao.

Naruto: Hated his unwarranted obsession with Sasuke to the point of even giving up his lifelong dreams to die with the fucker, total negligence to the many other characters that treated him better and actually cared for and supported him.
Naruto was supposed to end up with Sasuke, but Kishi retconned Hinata as his wife.

I have no idea why nobody mentioned Yuuji Itadori as if he's not the most dogshit MC there is. Gege trying to slide him in there as if he's relevant when he's done fk all most of the series.

People only cared about him cuz of Sukuna, but now that he doesn't have him anymore there's no point of his character.

Real. Also he's got an L girl.

Ichigo isn't stagnant at all. No idea what you mean by this.

Me. :suresure:

That's true. He got 9 tails chakra, but can't power a shadow clone to do his own work lmao.

Naruto was supposed to end up with Sasuke, but Kishi retconned Hinata as his wife.

I have no idea why nobody mentioned Yuuji Itadori as if he's not the most dogshit MC there is. Gege trying to slide him in there as if he's relevant when he's done fk all most of the series.

People only cared about him cuz of Sukuna, but now that he doesn't have him anymore there's no point of his character.
Based ai fan

You put Guts as an option? How dare you! :seriously:

Boruto, Kenichi and Midoriya win by a large margin
WG doesn't need to do anything bad to guts bc the plot already did enough

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I also voted for them but Luffy is the best one of them
I hate none of them though
I just don’t care about Deku and Boruto, like 0
I personally have Goofy as the worst of the lot. And part of the reason might be that he is too overrated. I've seen people seriously claim that he is the best MC in manga, not just shonen but manga, which is simply lol. :milaugh:

As far as I've seen, most MHA fans and Boruto fans agree that Deku and Boruto are nothing special and suck lol.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The only correct answer is Eren, I have never seen an author absolutely demolish his protagonist so hard and right before the end of the series…even before that, the guy’s post-timeskip heel turn was confusing and ultimately fruitless, and he was just a whiny bitch before then. Say what you will about Oda (and I frequently do), but you gotta admit, he loves his MC to the fuckin’ moon and back; he’s also suffered some major personality changes over the years, but nothing as drastic and overtly harsh as what AoT’s guy went through :ultimoji:

The only correct answer is Eren, I have never seen an author absolutely demolish his protagonist so hard and right before the end of the series…even before that, the guy’s post-timeskip heel turn was confusing and ultimately fruitless, and he was just a whiny bitch before then. Say what you will about Oda (and I frequently do), but you gotta admit, he loves his MC to the fuckin’ moon and back; he’s also suffered some major personality changes over the years, but nothing as drastic and overtly harsh as what AoT’s guy went through :ultimoji:
The unequivocal answer is by far Luffy. Isayama admitted he was suffering and struggling the last few years of AOT. You know what is worse than a "whiny bitch"? A 1000+ manga where the MC every ten chapter screams he is going to be "king of the pirates" and every character wanks him off for no reason.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The unequivocal answer is by far Luffy. Isayama admitted he was suffering and struggling the last few years of AOT. You know what is worse than a "whiny bitch"? A 1000+ manga where the MC every ten chapter screams he is going to be "king of the pirates" and every character wanks him off for no reason.
If you think I’m defending Luffy, lee, you’ve mistaken this one post as superseding everything I’ve said on this forum about how much he sucks. For my money, though, the cause is immaterial in the face of the effect; Eren got completely eviscerated regardless of how well or poorly his author was handling the story :kayneshrug:

Eren could have went down in the history of manga as the greatest protagonist/villian of all time, but yeah, Isayama really fucked up at the end.

My votes went to
Boruto (I found him so repundent I couldn't carry on the series)
Gon ( I feel like he's just a massive waste as an mc in comparison to Killua and Kurapika)
Meliodas- The worse protagonist ever. I only read it for the secondary characters until they turned to crap too.

I don't get the Luffy hate. Sure, he can be obnoxious, but he can also be hilarious and charming.

I totally get the Midoriya hate. Another series where I like the secondary characters way more than the mc.

If you think I’m defending Luffy, lee, you’ve mistaken this one post as superseding everything I’ve said on this forum about how much he sucks. For my money, though, the cause is immaterial in the face of the effect; Eren got completely eviscerated regardless of how well or poorly his author was handling the story :kayneshrug:

I agree the way Isayama handled Eren at the end was a horrible mess that didn't make any sense but the dude literally admitted he was struggling the last few years writing AOT. I am cutting him slack. Dude provided a great story for 80% of his series. He was in a dark time in his life, not going to belittle his handling during the end. It does deserve criticism but not to the extent I have read on here.

Naruto spaming "i am going to be hokage" doesn't come close to Luffy "i am going to be pirate king". We can't even go one single arc without seeing Luffy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I agree the way Isayama handled Eren at the end was a horrible mess that didn't make any sense but the dude literally admitted he was struggling the last few years writing AOT. I am cutting him slack. Dude provided a great story for 80% of his series. He was in a dark time in his life, not going to belittle his handling during the end. It does deserve criticism but not to the extent I have read on here.

Naruto spaming "i am going to be hokage" doesn't come close to Luffy "i am going to be pirate king". We can't even go one single arc without seeing Luffy.
Well, if we’re making exceptions for authors going through tough times, I believe Oda’s declining health would qualify…but again, the thousands of posts I’ve written chastising him and his work means I’m not exactly inclined to be sympathetic to either of these mangaka. Maybe there is too much criticism floating around, sure, but all art is subject to personal interpretation and being perceived as something other than the creator intended. One man’s fleshed out and likable protagonist is another’s least favorite part of a story they enjoy, no accounting for taste among a segment of the population long known for not really having any :luuh:

C

CensoredbyWG

Boruto has of his father's flaws with none of his qualities.

Luffy is rlly annoying and natsu is a blatant copy from naruto.

Meliodas - Creepy perverted groomer that belongs behind bars.

Luffy - Never have I seen a character get wanked for absolutely no reason more than this guy, keeps getting cheerleaders for no apparent reason and has the vocabulary of a 10 year old to boot.

Deku - It says enough when the guy keeps losing popularity polls to characters with tenth of his panel time. Has the charisma of a damp rag.