How can Hindus be anti-hindu?

Congress is a political party. From what I understand, they advocate for SECULAR India.
But Modi promotes Hindu Nationalism. He needs to do this to win votes and elections, as 80% of the Indian population is Hindu.

Remember how India used to say we are a secular state? What happened to that?
I think India has started to think that "might is right". It happened after the recent improvement in the economy and part of the reason is USA is raising India to counter China.
Yes, Geo-politics. I have nothing against India's economic rise and prosperity, but I have a problem with how they use their influence to get away with their wrongdoings.
Post automatically merged:

LOL, Ghazwa-e-Hind is baseless.
I actually laughed at this, haha.

Honestly, I believe you are fairly educated and keep up with international news and such.

Let me tell you something, an insider story from Pakistani.

There was a journalist who used to talk about Ghazwa-e-Hind: Zaid Hamid.

People bycotted him so bad that he was denied of access to TV shows.
He started YouTube channel and was active on Twitter. People were trolling him all the time, later his Twitter was disabled.
He started asking for funds to support him, but people here rejected him again.
People here are realizing that religion is being used to take advantage of them, sometimes to get views, few bucks, or to get more votes.

Here is the proof;
Moeed is quoting his old tweet, but his account is suspended;

Plus, check the comments under this tweet.. someone called Zaid Hamid a monkey.

Political parties often use such slogans to manipulate their vote bank.
I believe governments in both countries are in on this and intentionally do such stuff to keep masses busy.
Why? So that no one talks about their corruption.
Bruh, we have extreme cost of living crisis here, do you think we have resources to conquer India? LMAO.

Again, who benefits from this? The ones who sell weapons to Indian and Pakistan.

Nah man, I thought you were better than this.
I feel like I have wasted my time. 💀
Brotherl. I completely get you. As I said it's not people like you I am vocal against but people who are radical like these

People like you are welcomed with open arms even in Hindu Rashtra

But there is definitely a radical problem that illegal Migrants are participating in with the aim of Partitioning India again and they are funded by Congress-Soros nexus

Leftist-Islamistedia
what does this even mean?

Because France/UK et al destroyed their home countries by drawing random borders and creating tension in the region.

And now they have to face the waves of immigrants they themselves created.

I believe governments in both countries are in on this and intentionally do such stuff to keep masses busy.
Why? So that no one talks about their corruption.
Bruh, we have extreme cost of living crisis here, do you think we have resources to conquer India? LMAO.

Brotherl. I completely get you. As I said it's not people like you I am vocal against but people who are radical like these

People like you are welcomed with open arms even in Hindu Rashtra

But there is definitely a radical problem that illegal Migrants are participating in with the aim of Partitioning India again and they are funded by Congress-Soros nexus
Back to where we started.
Read the article by Justice Markandey.
https://indicanews.com/2023/06/13/j...r-pervez-hoodbhoys-superficial-understanding/

My conspiracy theory!

Super powers are supporting India to stand against China.
They need assurances from India and something to control them.
How they did it in Iraq, Syria, Iran? Civil war.
The sword of civil war will keep hanging on India's neck.
My suggestions, some may not like it;
If Indians are afraid of increasing Muslim population, limit Indians to have 2-3 children only (including hindus and others).

It's one thing to be a nationalist, but if you want an entire group of people to leave your nation, it can only be done through force which is fascism.
The same group can peacefully integrate into the nation by abiding by the law of the land.
But if anyone from outside come with the agenda of partitioning the nation or claiming the nation for themselves, they are not welcome. Simple
Post automatically merged:

Back to where we started.
Read the article by Justice Markandey.
https://indicanews.com/2023/06/13/j...r-pervez-hoodbhoys-superficial-understanding/

My conspiracy theory!

Super powers are supporting India to stand against China.
They need assurances from India and something to control them.
How they did it in Iraq, Syria, Iran? Civil war.
The sword of civil war will keep hanging on India's neck.
My suggestions, some may not like it;
If Indians are afraid of increasing Muslim population, limit Indians to have 2-3 children only (including hindus and others).

We need more Muslims like you brother, and less Deracinated Hindus

Last edited: