It ain’t just this, their secularism of course plays a role however Macron’s administration themselves been too far on the wrong end towards Muslims with nonsense like their separatism law they put out a few years ago. Clearly targeting the Muslim community there. If that ain’t discrimination and prejudice then I don’t know what is. In the age of “human rights” and “liberalism” France’s governmental policies sticks out as the most hypocritical by far in the West.
They are not targeting the muslim community but extremism from any kind of religion. That is a good thing.

Hindu prayer for peace and Solace for troubled people and prayer for everyone's well being irrespective of Species, Race, sex, gender, caste, religion, nationality and language

I think it's a lot healthier to come to grips with the fact that god is not real. It leads you to appreciate this life as your one shot to be happy.
Or see divinity in everything that exists. That way you always look out for the silver lining and persist through tough times without losing sanity

is being a douche bag 1b0y attacking someone's beliefs for no reason a nice thing to do??

I m not some big religious guy nor m I offended but its not something civil should do
I dont care if its nice, also "for no reason" is nothing i specified. Plenty religious people take mild criticism as an attack already anyway.

And why the emphasis on "someones" belief? If i criticise a religion its because i want to criticise the religion and not piss someone off
Post automatically merged:

its to show that muslims teaches to go on wars and promote violence which is total nonsense
I thought love jihad was something like migrating to non islam areas and reproducing like crazy there to tip the scales in favor of islam

Man quit acting stupid, you know there are things that can’t be crossed, especially on an anime forum like this. You don’t attack a man’s religion, nationality and or race and then act like you off the cuff doing nothing wrong, that’s pure cowardice.
Wtf are you on about? A race of someone is not a set of ideas. And i dont quite see nationality being off limits either.

Its retarded to give religion this special status and i think thats the actual pure cowardice here.

To me religious views arent all that different from political views. Enough people are religious about other works of fiction like manga too.

Last edited:
I dont care if its nice, also "for no reason" is nothing i specified. Plenty religious people take mild criticism as an attack already anyway.

And why the emphasis on "someones" belief? If i criticise a religion its because i want to criticise the religion and not piss someone off

I thought love jihad was something like migrating to non islam areas and reproducing like crazy there to tip the scales in favor of islam

Wtf are you on about? A race of someone is not a set of ideas. And i dont quite see nationality being off limits either.

Its retarded to give religion this special status and i think thats the actual pure cowardice here.

To me religious views arent all that different from political views. Enough people are religious about other works of fiction like manga too.
Love Jihad is this

It's funded by Terrorist organizations like PFI in India and here are It's results

Last edited:
Please take some minutes out of your busy routine to watch this video to understand basics of Jihad;
Zakir naik big lul

What's the name for the type of Jihad where they lock up non Muslim kids in re-education camps in order to turn them into Muslims and make them hate their heritage and their own parents?
Where is this happening?

Or see divinity in everything that exists. That way you always look out for the silver lining and persist through tough times without losing sanity
Isn't it boring though ? Thinking that everything was farted out into everythingness by a genius magical design.. I mean.

No mystery, no challenge, no spicyness.. Nothing to look for to.

I personally prefer the grandiose black holes of questions regarding a potential accidental expension of everythingness, this is so much more complex yet fun to understand and to grasp...

Just imagine things like : potential string dimensions, potential multivers, black matter, potential holographic universes, dark energy, gravitational waves, supermassive blackhole, heat death of the universe, the big bang, potential wormholes, the plank scale, the bending of time and space, potential galaxy sized civilisations, the Higg Boson and mass in the universe, the potential fusion of relativity theory and quantum mechanic, a potential recreation of the universe, the mysteries of the evolutions and the brain...

I mean.. compared to those concepts, questions and mathematical wonderness.. the concept of an all powerfull creator offering a place in heaven or hell, or different deities representing nature and the everythingness of creation is just..

.. Dull at best.

Nature has so much more to offer. So much more complexity, trickyness, absurdities, creativeness. One day you are watching the death of a star that actually happened 1 million years ago, the other you are exploring the possibility of travelling through time by the simple fact of going fast...

Nature is so much more magical than religious fairy tail meant to appeal to 5 years old and +.

The simple idea that we might just be an accident isn't thrilling enough ? Try to imagine what it would feel like living on a rogue planet

Hey! You wanna try to open your perspective on life? Then try to warp your head around the notion of "critical flicker fusion frequency" and the way animal percieve time and sounds:

Really, give up religion, just look up.

Isn't it boring though ? Thinking that everything was farted out into everythingness by a genius magical design.. I mean.

No mystery, no challenge, no spicyness.. Nothing to look for to.

I personally prefer the grandiose black holes of questions regarding a potential accidental expension of everythingness, this is so much more complex yet fun to understand and to grasp...

Just imagine things like : potential string dimensions, potential multivers, black matter, potential holographic universes, dark energy, gravitational waves, supermassive blackhole, heat death of the universe, the big bang, potential wormholes, the plank scale, the bending of time and space, potential galaxy sized civilisations, the Higg Boson and mass in the universe, the potential fusion of relativity theory and quantum mechanic, a potential recreation of the universe, the mysteries of the evolutions and the brain...

I mean.. compared to those concepts, questions and mathematical wonderness.. the concept of an all powerfull creator offering a place in heaven or hell, or different deities representing nature and the everythingness of creation is just..

.. Dull at best.

Nature has so much more to offer. So much more complexity, trickyness, absurdities, creativeness. One day you are watching the death of a star that actually happened 1 million years ago, the other you are exploring the possibility of travelling through time by the simple fact of going fast...

Nature is so much more magical than religious fairy tail meant to appeal to 5 years old and +.

The simple idea that we might just be an accident isn't thrilling enough ? Try to imagine what it would feel like living on a rogue planet

Hey! You wanna try to open your perspective on life? Then try to warp your head around the notion of "critical flicker fusion frequency" and the way animal percieve time and sounds:

Really, give up religion, just look up.
It is not dull because everything has a role to play which you would not know until you explore it to the fullest and realising the wisdom that you are truly free and all shackles are self created

The definition itself says "apparently". But you know that The appendix was once considered a vestigial organ, but this view has changed since the early 2000s. Research suggests that the appendix may serve an important purpose as a reservoir for beneficial gut bacteria.

Just because you are not wise enough to know how to use a thing, it's not useless.
Just your lack of effort to comprehend

The definition itself says "apparently". But you know that The appendix was once considered a vestigial organ, but this view has changed since the early 2000s. Research suggests that the appendix may serve an important purpose as a reservoir for beneficial gut bacteria.
No it says "no 'apparent' function". Vestigial structures are just.. there. Residual parts from a past ancestor. And that's okay, not everything has a function in the universe. In fact pretty much everything has no function.

The sun help us strive but its not its function, it's just a big ball of nuke, and thats okay, this just means that we are very lucky.