Nerferati or Monkey

No wait, I feel Buggy is a Neferati but Rocks would be perfect too.

Hmm...Crocodile's secret is meant to be embarassing and only Invakov knows it too?

Edwar (Edd War lmao) D. Crocodile? True son/daughter of Whitebeard?

Nah but seriously idk, Crocodile is such a wildcard. Could be another important family we've not met yet?

Crocodile's direct inspiration from Romancing Saga has this backstory, sound familiar?:

Wagnas - A hero with both angelic and butterfly-like characteristics, the incredibly feminine-looking Lord Wagnas is actually male. He enslaves the Iris race to do his bidding, and resides in a floating castle above the Eastern Kingdom. He wants to find an ancient weapon to control a country.

(Wagnas from Romancing Saga - Remind me of Griffth from Berserk though lol. Yumichika from Bleach too. Hell maybe Izo too.
)

(This last part^^^^ is especially my own speculation but I do wonder...Howl's Moving Castle MUST have inspired Oda for the Germa Kingdom too!)

:lusnipe::zorothink::doffyou::beanmean::pepebusi::hope::quest:
Rocks d buggy is perfect because it's totally a Oda stunt to make Imu heir and rocks son allies :absojustice:

Nerferati or Monkey

No wait, I feel Buggy is a Neferati but Rocks would be perfect too.

Hmm...Crocodile's secret is meant to be embarassing and only Invakov knows it too?

Edwar (Edd War lmao) D. Crocodile? True son/daughter of Whitebeard?

Nah but seriously idk, Crocodile is such a wildcard. Could be another important family we've not met yet?

Crocodile's direct inspiration from Romancing Saga has this backstory, sound familiar?:

Wagnas - A hero with both angelic and butterfly-like characteristics, the incredibly feminine-looking Lord Wagnas is actually male. He enslaves the Iris race to do his bidding, and resides in a floating castle above the Eastern Kingdom. He wants to find an ancient weapon to control a country.

(Wagnas from Romancing Saga - Remind me of Griffth from Berserk though lol. Yumichika from Bleach too. Hell maybe Izo too.
)

(This last part^^^^ is especially my own speculation but I do wonder...Howl's Moving Castle MUST have inspired Oda for the Germa Kingdom too!)

:lusnipe::zorothink::doffyou::beanmean::pepebusi::hope::quest:
Obviously Luffy's mom

G

Gorosei Informer

Rocks d buggy is perfect because it's totally a Oda stunt to make Imu heir and rocks son allies :absojustice:
Yeah absolutely true! Not only does it hype up Buggy immensely, it would be hilarious if Xebec looked like a literal clown and commanded teh strongest pirate crew whilst being a literal clown too LMFAO! Reflects Cross Guild too, wink wink! Buggy destined to be the next Rocks! Like father, like son!

Plus as you said, its the perfect parallel/contrast to Shanks, his former bestie now turned "enemy" and direct rival AND it really plays on the red oni, blue oni trope for them too! Red haired oni and blue haired oni! Although Buggy has a red nose too ofc lol. (Meanwhile Chopper has a blue nose to complicate things too)