G

Gorosei Informer

The last time we went to Hell, we got Roof Piece, let's go back to Hell.
We can get Basement/Underground Piece this time with the sunken original Wano too! Pluton! Zoro actually visiting Ryuuma's grave! Kaido and Big Mom actually getting confirmed awakenings!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

(How truly ironic I want to return to Wano after spending AGES wanting to leave it, because Oda screwed up so many things with it! Plus those fucking bombshell cliffhanger reveals! You asshole troll Oda!)

:kriwhat::lusalty::josad:

Wano: Part 2 - Act 4 (Electric Boogaloo) featuring a silhouette of Enel who is confused to be Hiyori or Toki too! Join the Beast and Big Mom Pirate remants as they venture deeper underground to try to find their captains whilst Yamato and Carrot teamup to explore and find Pluton by chance too!:

(I'm expecting a Wano related cover story to start from this chapter imo, featuring Yamato and Carrot at least although it might be "too soon" as its just straight after Wano too? Maybe after Egghead?)

G

Gorosei Informer

LOL
I love how Raizo is just himself but made to look worse.
Who's the two in the front suppoed to be though?
Lmao right? Not editing Raizo ended up making a more clever joke!

Josuke with the pompadour hair on the left is meant to be Denjiro, when he was posing as Kyoshiro with the tempura prawn pompadour hair or w/e.

Mr Potato Head is meant to be Kinemon apparently, as he got cut up and put back together lol.