CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Imagine touching a pussy
Because that's the closest you will ever get
Nobody:
Cartman from South Park: "I was touching the positive coordinates in your Mom's pussy last night."

I've got to stop making random cat noises

Fucking hell this is one of my worst posts
Post automatically merged:

A true master of deception.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Nobody:
Cartman from South Park: "I was touching the positive coordinates in your Mom's pussy last night."

I've got to stop making random cat noises

Fucking hell this is one of my worst posts

A true master of deception.

Making this made me laugh way harder than it should have, I need to watch Regular Show.

It is literally made for me.

G

Gorosei Informer

So, what's next? Back to Yamato, Stussy, or???

Invest in Karoo stocks now.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/13b6dub

Wait an actual threadban or just banned by Pot?

WAIT you made the thread though?! @Pot Goblin did you pull a coup de grass I mean grace on him?! An ironic counter betrayal?!
Tagging @Pot Goblin properly.

Lana Del Rey is the best female artist
Love her style, voice and look! Very unique! Drive is such a fucking good song, it's one of my personal anthems although National Anthem by her is great funnily enough too lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Wait an actual threadban or just banned by Pot?

WAIT you made the thread though?! @Pot Goblin did you pull a coup de grass I mean grace on him?! An ironic counter betrayal?!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/13b6dub

Tagging @Pot Goblin properly.

Love her style, voice and look! Very unique! Drive is such a fucking good song, it's one of my personal anthems although National Anthem by her is great funnily enough too lol.
Banned by Pottie.

But I can smell a threadban coming a mile away :vistalaugh:
I ain't banned no one
:snoopy:

Yeah you got me, I'm my own alt. Oh wait.

:seriously::lawsigh::kaidowhat:

What are the odds!? I knew this was fate!

(Disclaimer I dont think TAC is actually a furry, they already swiftly denied it too before and I don't want to invoke the wrath of TAC either LOL)

:crazwhat::snoopy::arnoling::kawak::kobeha::hohoho:

Aye tysm! Right? Its such a weirdly funny, wholesome word! Like learning a naughty word as a child or something? It sounds innocent but its not necessarily? Depends on context/intention too?

Ah nice! I saw you sub to me, so tyvm too!

Maybe we should make a shared account then if we work together too btw? On a shared Google and Youtube account for us to work together? Some Clown Circus Collaboration themed account? The Charming Circus Clown Collaboration? Lmao. We'll think of a decent name if you wanna do it lol.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier wanted to get involved too, so it could be the three of us at least and maybe others depending who wants to get involved, who we ask and who we trust etc ofc?

Ah yeah thats a good plan. We have new creative writing section in the art section or so, after some people requested it too, so that would be the best place for them too actually? I'll give what you wrote a proper read soon as its very lengthy, even more than my own essays so I gotta make sure I dedicate to reading it properly time and focus wise!!

Lmao yeah, Drunk @MonsterKaido is very fun! Its grown on me a lot now, especially with his voice actor doing such a great job in the anime too. I can see why they cast thim now too especially! Like with Shanks' love of getting drunk and other characters, theres so much potential for hilarious shenanigans.
Knowing Oda, Shanks convinced Kaido to back off Marineford by getting him drunk, he did bring sake to Whitebeard and offered it to him and since we know how much Kaibro loves sake too, it would make sense to do the same for him too naturally. Plus for other reasons.
Say it without crying.