JJK spoiler 228

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Gege isn't a "This is my Ultimate Form" Mangaka, this isn't One Piece.
His fights are more about Ability Interactions & a Fleshed Out Powersystem as well.

Secondly, Yorozu was a Sorceror who reincarnated for the Sole Purpose of fighting Sukuna at his Strongest.
She basically didn't give a fuck what forms they fought in, all she cared about is whether Sukuna is using Shrine or not.

Because the bodies does not matter at all, All of these Reincarnated Sorcerors can switch to their original appearance easily.
Ryu, Uro, Kashimo all already look like their Former Selfs in their reincarnated Bodies.
It does not affect Powerlevel, the Cursed Technique & the Jujutsu Sorcery Skill carved into the Soul does.

Gojo literally at the start of this Fight taunted Sukuna "Why are you fighting with this Face? You think i won't go all out?".
It absolutely does not matter in Powerlevel.
we know sukuna has been holding back his abilities
ultimate form stuff ? we literally saw yoruzo pull out an entire insect armour
there is basically no reason to think that 4 arms arent more advantageous for sukuna than 2 arms
thats literally how his og form fights
cursed tools in 2 arms while the other 2 are for cleave or hand 2 hand
him having 2 arms doesnt give him the advantage of versality

and we also know that sukuna has not used his entire shrine ability , it has just been dismantle and cleave
gege is literally hiding his abilities from us and he is also making a fool out of characters who think sukuna's ct is just slicing and dicing like jogo
if u think gege is not gonna show us sukuna's og form in this era then u are in for a rude awakening
same for him fleshing out his cursed technique where god knows what things sukuna is keeping
simply thinking shrine is just limited to cleave and dismantle is jogo level iq and ignoring sukuna's powerlevel.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
we know sukuna has been holding back his abilities
ultimate form stuff ? we literally saw yoruzo pull out an entire insect armour
Ask yourself, how many times have we seen "Ultimate Forms" in this Manga and how many times we have seen Fights end in Domain Battles.

and we also know that sukuna has not used his entire shrine ability , it has just been dismantle and cleave
gege is literally hiding his abilities from us and he is also making a fool out of characters who think sukuna's ct is just slicing and dicing like jogo
if u think gege is not gonna show us sukuna's og form in this era then u are in for a rude awakening
same for him fleshing out his cursed technique where god knows what things sukuna is keeping
simply thinking shrine is just limited to cleave and dismantle is jogo level iq and ignoring sukuna's powerlevel.
I never said he used Shrine fully, I'm saying even Ten Shadows is a part of Shrine now.

His Technique is just Shrine, it can probably store Multiple Different CTs.
His Domain Expansion is Imbued with Shrine, hence why it's even called "Malevolent Shrine".

Ten Shadows now is probably a part of Shrine too.

I think it signifies that Sukuna is immune to all the attacks Gojo has so far used on him. I think that was sukuna’s plan all along. Fight Gojo and make him use all his techniques until he the wheel spins and makes him immune. And yes I believe Sukuna has somehow transferred the ability of the wheel to himself.
What I think too.

Sukuna pushed 10S to its climactic hax, what no 6th eye users have ever seen before.

As no one never tamed Maho, taming him could allow Sukuna to be Mahoraga (or something like that).

Basically what we've seen when he fought Yoro: he switched himself with Mahoraga.

But now with 20 fingers he could just be Mahoraga.

Sukuna noob carried by 10S :goyea:

Explain Gojo vs Sukuna in gaming terms :suresure:
Basically, both characters clashed 3 times and one char lost all 3 clashes back to back. The character that won keeps smiling and decides that it's time to troll around so he uses the weapon that he picked from the other guy's "dead" teammate instead of using his own weapon.

Basically, both characters clashed 3 times and one char lost all 3 clashes back to back. The character that won keeps smiling and decides that it's time to troll around so he uses the weapon that he picked from the other guy's "dead" teammate instead of using his own weapon.
True, I am just having fun by calling Sukuna a hacker.
He is just too over powered.

At the same time, I feel bad for Sukuna bros because it seems like he will be defeated by an asspull power up or sth like that.

Everything is going in his favor since Shibuya or even before that.
If we compare protags vs antagons

The equation is sth like this:

50-10*

counting death of Mahito and other curses, etc.

I am still in Team Gojo and Itadori though.
Gojo > Rough up Sukuna
Itadori > Defeats him

Status
Not open for further replies.