JJK spoiler 228

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wo der what the nosebleed will turn out to be. Just him feeling the effects of using too many Domains? Or smt related to Mahoraga's Wheel?
It's unlikely for it to be directly related to the wheel. We saw the wheel spin when Mahogara faced Sukuna but Sukuna didn't get dizzy or had a nosebleed. The wheel signals the fact that he adapted to something which has an effect to Mahogara himself not on the enemy. But we've seen that nothing makes sense in this fight and thus, I wouldn't be surprised if Mahogara summoned Goku who managed to hit Gojo with an invisible Kamehameha

It's unlikely for it to be directly related to the wheel. We saw the wheel spin when Mahogara faced Sukuna but Sukuna didn't get dizzy or had a nosebleed. The wheel signals the fact that he adapted to something which has an effect to Mahogara himself not on the enemy. But we've seen that nothing makes sense in this fight and thus, I wouldn't be surprised if Mahogara summoned Goku who managed to hit Gojo with an invisible Kamehameha
I think it signifies that Sukuna is immune to all the attacks Gojo has so far used on him. I think that was sukuna’s plan all along. Fight Gojo and make him use all his techniques until he the wheel spins and makes him immune. And yes I believe Sukuna has somehow transferred the ability of the wheel to himself.

I think it signifies that Sukuna is immune to all the attacks Gojo has so far used on him. I think that was sukuna’s plan all along. Fight Gojo and make him use all his techniques until he the wheel spins and makes him immune. And yes I believe Sukuna has somehow transferred the ability of the wheel to himself.
That's a fair point but still wouldn't explain Gojo's nosebleed and dizziness

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's a fair point but still wouldn't explain Gojo's nosebleed and dizziness
Another fake out.
Or just his exhaustion catching up since he's used 3 Domains and Multiple RCTs.

Mainly because i think his mind is being fried since he's using 6 Eyes and Limitless continuously on a very High Level.

This is the person who had no problems keeping his Techniques active 24*7 for a Week as a Teenager btw, I'm sure he will be Fine.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Gojo Satoru and Gege Akutami, you saved my Life.

I will never let his Feats this chapter be downplayed. Given enough Time vs Malevolent Shrine, he is so good that he One Upped even the Legendary Sukuna's Domain.

Domain Expansions are the "Pinnacle of Jujutsu" according to Sukuna himself. Gojo Satoru you fucking beast.

Gojo is a God Among Mortals.

Idrc Gojo & Sukuna can Individually Solo the Verse.

cause sukuna let him do it in order to cook mahoraga dumbass
cope all u want but gojo will never have the narrator concerned for sukuna like this

" is ryomen sukuna going to lose ":suresure::suresure:
this shit will not happen in this fight until gojo does some suicide bomb or someshit
cleave - only sukuna is alrdy pushing gojo to his limits

this fight is just gojo getting countered and trying to survive sukuna's attacks
and this is a sukuna who has only been using cleave
gojo's brain is alrdy overloaded

he is gonna kick the bucket soon
cleave only sukuna >= gojo is the best scenario for gojo bros , thats just how high i can scale him based on his performance till now

Editor Comment: "What will those Eyes see through?"

I think it's to do with Gojo's Six Eyes seeing Mahoraga's wheel spinning imo, that's the scenery before the Nosebleed panel i think.
Odds are pretty high that Sukuna has been using Mahoraga's ability all along.
Let's hope so cause if that's the case it's alright if he relies because he is outmatched then it means Wojo

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
so these forms do not exist ? or do we know that gege has literally been hiding them for later ( more like the climax of this fight )
First of all, Gege isn't a "This is my Ultimate Form" Mangaka, this isn't One Piece.
His fights are more about Ability Interactions & a Fleshed Out Powersystem as well.

Secondly, Yorozu was a Sorceror who reincarnated for the Sole Purpose of fighting Sukuna at his Strongest.
She basically didn't give a fuck what forms they fought in, all she cared about is whether Sukuna is using Shrine or not.

Because the bodies does not matter at all, All of these Reincarnated Sorcerors can switch to their original appearance easily.
Ryu, Uro, Kashimo all already look like their Former Selfs in their reincarnated Bodies.
It does not affect Powerlevel, the Cursed Technique & the Jujutsu Sorcery Skill carved into the Soul does.

Gojo literally at the start of this Fight taunted Sukuna "Why are you fighting with this Face? You think i won't go all out?".
It absolutely does not matter in Powerlevel.

Status
Not open for further replies.