G

Gorosei Informer

I will not speak about this post.
If I give my opinion on this post
"Show ignored/hidden content by Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier"
Just don't go insulting me for a week and then months on end if it happens then.

You guys want to speak your mind but get annoyed when I and others do the same.

I was advised by staff and multiple users for a long time to just ignore people but my stubborn, egotistical ass ignored them ironically and it's only because of our long time war and making amends with you and getting more self awareness that I decided to try to people back on ignore and not instigate arguments or contribute to them if I can.
It took my bans for me to wake up too tbh.

I've said my peace but if you can't respect my opinions them fair enough. Maybe I could respect yours more too.

I'm trying to be civil and better but a lot of shit is passing me off here lately and at the worst time too.

At least I'm grateful to you for making amends and apologising to me about our fight though, you acted much better than a lot of other users did and still do and I respect that regardless. They desperately need some of the humility and self awareness you have too.

I might just dip again for as long as possible. My grandma's funeral is tomorrow and I shouldn't be here whilst I grieve and deal with my extremely toxic, childish, petty, nasty, vindictive family too.

God knows the spoilers are gonna reel my spoiler fiend ass back in soon though lol.

It's only cheating if you go behind your partners back, if you betray them etc. That's how I see it anyway.
If someone genuinely loves you, they won't try to restrain, shame, judge you and if you love them too, then they will know you will always return to them even if you stray/wander/lose your way.

Aye exactly too man, well said. Good relationships NEED honesty/transfer and communication with each other. That's why mine failed too.

Plus there's swinging and open relationships as you said ofc.

We're complex creatures ffs. Very rarely does monogamy work for anyone. That's why divorced rates, cheating and whatever are so damn high and common amongst other reasons ofc.

If you love someone, even if you're separated in anyway even by different people, you'll still love each other and find a way back to each other.

A lot of dudes don't have a clue how many hundreds of guys hit up girls everyday and blow up their phones/DMs and such. Even when they're in relationships/spoken for and even married.
I've seen a lot of women and girls admit they love being in relationships just to cheat and they openly desire men who aren't available, who are already taken over single men too.

I don't approve of that at all but I can understand open relationships/polygamy/free passes/swinging a lot more now. I've seen couples who do some of those things at least be much happier than most monogamous couples

I used to be all about monogamy too but the more you expect someone to be loyal to you, to commit only to you, the more likely they won't and will feel like a caged bird. I learned that the hard way, many times.

True romantic monogamy is mostly fictional for a reason sadly. Its uncommon and unrealistic.
I'm sorry for being so standoffish, but I just really didn't like how he casually talked about cheating on his wife and tried to shrug it off, at first talking about a free pass, then claiming it was all mostly a joke, it gave me a very bad taste in my mouth.
I know Toby isn't a bad person. He was one of the few people to kind of understand me when I outed y'know who as a pedophile and got witchhunted for it, after all.
But even the people I really like/love (not romantically ofc, lol) here have problems.
I suppose I should accept that, and try to not overreact over these things, even if I'm right to be disgusted by them.

G

Gorosei Informer

I agree, but it kind of made me want to wretch how he casually talked about free passes to smash a random girl he has no chemistry with when he has a wife and what not.
I mean, I may not fully understand romance, but that seemed a little fucked.
But I'd rather not speak on it because right now I feel like I'm going to get gangbanged by two very good friends, so I'll stop before this turns for the worst.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Schrödinger's Douchebag]
Maybe realise you're being a douche here too lol. Jesus man.

Just don't go insulting me for a week and then months on end if it happens then.

I was advised by staff and multiple users for a long time to just ignore people but my stubborn, egotistical ass ignored them ironically and it's only because of our long time war and making amends with you and getting more self awareness that I decided to try to people back on ignore and not instigate arguments or contribute to them if I can.

I've said my peace but if you can't respect my opinions them fair enough. Maybe I could respect yours more too.

I'm trying to be civil and better but a lot of shit is passing me off here lately and at the worst time too.

At least I'm grateful to you for making amends and apologising to me about our fight though, you acted much better than a lot of other users did and still do and I respect that regardless. They desperately need some of the humility and self awareness you have too.

I might just dip again for as long as possible. My grandma's funeral is tomorrow and I shouldn't be here whilst I grieve and deal with my extremely toxic, childish, petty, nasty, vindictive family too.

God knows the spoilers are gonna reel my spoiler fiend ass back in soon though lol.
I wasn't going to insult you- It's just, you kind of have a tendency to go off at people easily and quickly.
I'm not shaming you of course, because as I said before we all have our problems, but still I'd rather not get into an argument with you.
When I say I won't get into an argument with other people like Kaios, it's because I might end up saying something I'll regret and I'll be punished.
When I say I won't get into an argument with you... It's because I don't want you to get heated and possibly end your friendship with me.
I can't afford that.

An excuse to cheat, given by your wife.

...Which is still cheating.
No you don't mean cheating, you mean adultery.
Not everybody cares about this concept.
Oh -- I don't think you understand. I don't particularly care about the cheat. I care for the one who gets cheated on. I also think the fact that someone would immediately jump at an opportunity speaks poorly of their character, and their supposed undying love for their partner.
You do love that high horse, huh?
It's sort of morally fucked, no offense, but at that point she ain't nothing more than a prostitute if you ask me.
Wow you just called his wife a prostitute??:kaidowhat:
not going to lose a friend over something as idiotic as a debate about infidelity being wrong.
Who's even your friend here?? You only start shit with people all the time

I know. I was/am egotistical too.
I remember how I harassed and stalked you constantly, then acted shocked when I thought you'd pull the plug on your self, and then went right back to bickering with you when I thought you wouldn't do it.
That was terrible. I don't want to be that "person" again, if I can help it.
Maybe you should.
I know I've been holding my aunt's death in my head for almost two years, and haven't done much of anything about it, in terms of coping with it and what not.
It's alright though. I plan to find a way to make enough money to fund charities for people with cancer and other respiratory problems, how ever long that takes, it's a way to at least save other people's precious family before they have to experience what I did.
I keep that secret because I feel people will find it corny, unnecessary, and rather ambitious and hard to do; And because it ultimately probably wouldn't seem that important to others, but it matters enough to me.