Speculations Foreshadowings of Saturn vs Luffy

> On the cover page of OP chapter 858, the crew plays rugby. Strangely, Luffy's opponent is a bison,

> What's funny is the bison being similar to the transformation of Saturn's silhouette in the manga, even the scar near his right eye .

> Another thing is what's written on the bison's clothes is No. 66. If you search for what is the sixth planet in the solar system, do you know what the answer will be?
Planet Saturn (Saturn)

and what's funny is this :

@comrade @Geo @Sentinel @Playa4321 @nik87 @L55 @SakazOuki @CbShadow @Aknolagon @ConquistadoR etc etc etc ......

> On the cover page of OP chapter 858, the crew plays rugby. Strangely, Luffy's opponent is a bison,

> What's funny is the bison being similar to the transformation of Saturn's silhouette in the manga, even the scar near his right eye .

> Another thing is what's written on the bison's clothes is No. 66. If you search for what is the sixth planet in the solar system, do you know what the answer will be?
Planet Saturn (Saturn)

@comrade @Geo @Sentinel @Playa4321 @nik87 @L55 @SakazOuki @CbShadow @Aknolagon @ConquistadoR etc etc etc ......
Luffy teamed up with Saturn while Zoro fights Chopper (VA Doll)
Oda did it again
:josad:

Egghead is more complicated imo.

We have
- SHs
- Saturn/Kizaru + VAs
- Serakids
- Laffite & Devon
- Lucci & Kaku

Luffy - Saturn
Zoro/Sanji - Kizaru
Jinbe/Lucci/Kaku + rest SHs vs VAs + Seraphims

If Saturn is indeed stronger than the Admirals the crew is officialy fucked unless the Seraphims & Lucci/Kaku fight with SHs side.

People theorize that Laffite & Devon will kidnap Saturn but if he's a top tier it cant happen.
Some others think that they would take the robot or York or VP.

I think the moment we learn about BBP motives we will know the matchups.

We have
- SHs
- Saturn/Kizaru + VAs
- Serakids
- Laffite & Devon
- Lucci & Kaku

Luffy - Saturn
Zoro/Sanji - Kizaru

If Saturn is indeed stronger than the Admirals the crew is officialy fucked unless the Seraphims & Lucci/Kaku fight with SHs side.

People theorize that Laffite & Devon will kidnap Saturn but if he's a top tier it cant happen.

He is not a top tier that's the thing, it's why kizaru is here to protect him, Saturn will go against vegapunk

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

We have
- SHs
- Saturn/Kizaru + VAs
- Serakids
- Laffite & Devon
- Lucci & Kaku

Luffy - Saturn
Zoro/Sanji - Kizaru

We also have Kuma plot in the middle

He is not a top tier that's the thing, it's why kizaru is here to protect him, Saturn will go against vegapunk
Yeah i also think he's not stronger than the Admirals but we need official confirmation.

We also have Kuma plot in the middle
Yeah right forgot about that.

There are so many things for Oda to handle at Egghead that im afraid most of them will be offscreened.

I don’t think Luffy will have a full battle with Saturn, but I do think Luffy will attack him and he will be forced to transform. I also believe that Vivi and Big News Morgan’s will show up and Big News will end up getting the picture or Saturn’s transformation, which will shock the world.

C

CensoredbyWG

Planet Saturn (Saturn)

There are 2 monkeys, 1 rat and two knights with helmets covering their faces aswell...

Maybe holy knights will pull up alongside some vice admirals