G

Gorosei Informer

Yet Tesla is the one who has him living rent free in his head, Tesla is the instigator and Tesla is the one who keeps provoking him. The projection my god.

Its sad how that inner clique runs and tries to gang up on Mike. Me and Mike had our war in the past and both of us were at fault but eventually I snapped to my senses and realised how much of an asshole I was being and approached him in private and tried to apologise and make amends.

He really apologised to me too and we had a heart to heart, a real honest chat and now we're not only friends again but much better friends and thus get along much more honestly and better too.
He's shown me a lot of respect, as well as a lot of humility, self awareness, remorse in his own actions and the way things played out and real emotional maturity.

We had serious issues of egoism, miscommunication, misunderstandings and we both let it escalate/escalated it ourselves, which I really regret. It took my bans for me to slap my sense into myself. Now if only certain others could do the same here.

:saden:

Mike is a much better person (I keep alternating currently between Mike and Tesla lol, no pun intended on alternating currently too) than I realised and had him down for. I wish my family and some other people IRL could have the same honest humility, self awareness, lack of egoism (after we made up especially) and decency he does.

I know i'm kissing his ass or riding his dick but hes so constantly ganged up on here and he needs someone to defend him, because hes still only fucking human and he has emotions/feelings and such too. There's a real love of mob mentality behaviour here too. To love to gang up on people and clown them like we're still in fucking high school. Childish behaviours.

Mike's not innocent nor am I, far from it but that doesn't mean people can't make mistakes, realise they are the problem and grow from it and try to be better. Its often the people who think they've done nothing wrong, who are self righteous, who lack empathy and self awareness who attack others for being vulnerable, for being flawed, for trying to be better and for being honest.

God knows and so most of you at least ofc know I've had my shitty moments on and off here with far too many of you too and sometimes I wonder how I'm not perma'd either but it goes to show that the staff here are more willing to forgive, be open minded/more tolerant and give people a chance to try to make things right and do/be better too.

God forbid some users definitely have far more severe ego issues and get away with non literal murder here too, including harassment, verbal abuse/toxicity, gaslighting and stuff. Worse than what I've even done on here by far.

:brootea:

Anyway, angsty old man rant over as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet Tesla is the one who lives rent free in his head, Tesla is the instigator and Tesla is the one who keeps provoking him. The projection my god.

Its sad how that inner clique runs and tries to gang up on Mike. Me and Mike had our war in the past and both of us were at fault but eventually I snapped to my senses and realised how much of an asshole I was being and approached him in private and tried to apologise and make amends.

He really apologised to me too and we had a heart to heart, a real honest chat and now we're not only friends again but much better friends and thus get along much more honestly and better too.
He's shown me a lot of respect, as well as a lot of humility, self awareness, remorse in his own actions and the way things played out and real emotional maturity.

We had serious issues of egoism, miscommunication, misunderstandings and we both let it escalate/escalated it ourselves, which I really regret. It took my bans for me to slap my sense into myself. Now if only certain others could do the same here.

:saden:

Mike is a much better person (I keep alternating currently between Mike and Tesla lol, no pun intended on alternating currently too) than I realised and had him down for. I wish my family and some other people IRL could have the same honest humility, self awareness, lack of egoism (after we made up especially) and decency he does.

I know i'm kissing his ass or riding his dick but hes so constantly ganged up on here and he needs someone to defend him, because hes still only fucking human and he has emotions/feelings and such too. There's a real love of mob mentality behaviour here too. To love to gang up on people and clown them like we're still in fucking high school. Childish behaviours.

Mike's not innocent nor am I, far from it but that doesn't mean people can't make mistakes, realise they are the problem and grow from it and try to be better. Its often the people who think they've done nothing wrong, who are self righteous, who lack empathy and self awareness who attack others for being vulnerable, for being flawed, for trying to be better and for being honest.

God knows and so most of you at least ofc know I've had my shitty moments on and off here with far too many of you too and sometimes I wonder how I'm not perma'd either but it goes to show that the staff here are more willing to forgive, be open minded/more tolerant and give people a chance to try to make things right and do/be better too.

Anyway, angsty old man rant over as usual.

:brootea:

God forbid some users have far more severe ego issues and get away with non literal murder here too, including harassment, verbal abuse/toxicity, gaslighting and stuff. Worse than what I've even done on here by far.
WOAH

G

Gorosei Informer

Make a little space for ghostly
Maybe one day you and @Seatonnes will finally grow up and get some self awareness.

But I rather believe in Santa Claus because we know he is more likely to be real than that happening.

You should dwell on the irony of calling others a narcissist too Solis. You lack so much self awareness it actually hurts. I've opened up to you in the past when you offered and you were condescending, rude and lacking empathy. Then you talk shit about me to others behind my back and say vile things.

You and Seatonnes are some of the most vile people i've seen on here and I regret ever trusting and trying to be friends with both of you.

What's this manga about?
Kangaroos, Cyborgs, Questions and Dramatic Entries.
Post automatically merged:

Uh...
I don't really feel like getting into it but basically Solis doesn't like me because I leaked a dm of him talking shit about someone behind their back
Seethetonnes hates me because... Idk.
He thinks I stole his Urouge jokes or something.
Whats done is done, idk who started what, or who offended who, i think accepting one's mistakes and letting go is better than dragging with such trivial things.

Kangaroos, Cyborgs, Questions and Dramatic Entries.
Post automatically merged:

Whats done is done, idk who started what, or who offended who, i think accepting one's mistakes and letting go is better than dragging with such trivial things.
Thanks but no thanks.
Some people you don't want to be friends with especially if all they do is insult people and stalk you.
I get your point, but no, it's just not possible, sorry.
I put one of them on ignore already, didn't put Solis on ignore for some reason though, kind of regret that.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Thanks but no thanks.
Some people you don't want to be friends with especially if all they do is insult people and stalk you.
I put one of them on ignore already, didn't put Solis on ignore for some reason though, kind of regret that.
you say you have me on ignore but you keep replying

Thanks but no thanks.
Thats one way. Yes there are people you don't want to be friends with, just dont interact with them. I was just saying i wish people went along, not that its applicable every time. Do what works for you as long as shit isnt being dragged.

Im cool with everyone, so idk. Anyways too much of irl shit to think about rather than such issues.