Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin'emon's party tries to pass by Black Maria's residence because there's no people, but they encounter Big Mom.
I am afraid this won't end well for Big Mom (again).
With how overly wanked Buggy/Usopp style currently Kinemon is, and add with how Oda always treated poor Big Mom. Guess Big Mom will somehow end up looking worse than even Kinemon there!! Poor Big Mom will be outsmarted by Kinemon of Red Scrubbards

Miss the old days when Tea Party hadn't happened yet, or when tantrum Big Mom hadn't happened yet. Pre Tea Party Big Mom and Current Big Mom feel like 2 different characters, just like the case with pre TS Sanji and post TS one.

I am afraid this won't end well for Big Mom (again).
With how overly wanked Buggy/Usopp style currently Kinemon is, and add with how Oda always treated poor Big Mom. Guess Big Mom will somehow end up looking worse than even Kinemon there!! Poor Big Mom will be outsmarted by Kinemon of Red Scrubbards

Miss the old days when Tea Party hadn't happened yet, or when tantrum Big Mom hadn't happened yet. Pre Tea Party Big Mom and Current Big Mom feel like 2 different characters, just like the case with pre TS Sanji and post TS one.
Stop embarassing yourself clown

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Edward Weevil and Ms Bakkin coming and joining forces with Kaido and Big Mom would make a very interesting Rocks reunion since Weevil is Whitebeard's "son" and that Bakkin was most certainely one of the Rocks Pirates too.
This what im thinking of, i dont want Weevil to join kaido's side. But i think weevil is the first zoan DF user to became a warlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.