Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Haha put your King in the same situation and Akainu would have donut him and one of the 10 titanic captains would be a pteranodon

King has no feats under his belt he can come back when he comrades stop try to kill him and he can come back when he can do other things than put a sword in the back of a young Shutenmaru. Big mom wants him because he is exotic she doesn't care about the man
King survived 20 years as a top officer in a crew that has everyone fighting for the top spot.

King immediately attacked a Yonko and her crew by himself and succeeded in knocking her out.

King uses his genius intellect to manipulate the Tobi roppo into working for him and Kaido freely let’s King use his own name

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
They wouldn’t take his word over BM’s. And she’d be infuriated to learn that he came to respect Luffy, and would probably mock and berate him for it.
Lol, they slyly disobey her all the time as long as she doesn't find out about it. I'm not saying just let them past but not go all out and avoid killing blows. She'd be infuriated but she can't do anything about it. He is her strongest and the one that commands the most respect and admiration in her crew apart from her. Kata is untouchable.

Lol, they slyly disobey her all the time as long as she doesn't find out about it. I'm not saying just let them past but not go all out and avoid killing blows. She'd be infuriated but she can't do anything about it. He is her strongest and the one that commands the most respect and admiration in her crew apart from her. Kata is untouchable.
Unless they betray her i don't think BM would harm any of her sons when she is conscious

Yeah sure...

:gokulaugh:

BMP as whole are yet to lose a war or battle..
Marco lost 2 wars... Will lose another battle this arc.
The fuck are you talking about?
Half the straw hat crew while their strongest fighter, THE KING OF FEATS Zoro was missing embarrassed the shit outta BMP
Took out two commanders, embarrassed all their veterans and made Big Mom eat shit repeatedly.

The entire straw hat crew can't even get past headliners and toppi robbo

Status
Not open for further replies.