Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Another Oden moment? Why did Shiryu have to distract those two? I hope Zoro beats his ass asap.

I hope we see a CoC clash between Kuzan and Garp.
Are they inclined to a fair battle? Garp stepped into enemy territory with a bunch of scrubs, the least Shiryu could do was serve as a distraction. Shiryu's involvement is predictable and good writing, the BB pirates have always been this way to begin with. Kinda odd how Coby is the one who causes it though, I'd rather Shiryu just directly interfere in the battle, as this opens the "why did Garp not simply block/use haki to defend Coby" can of worms.

I'm more worried about this haki fist trading blow from Kuzan, if Kuzan is even remotely matching Garp's punch that's downright retarded imo. Garp should bodybag in that department, this makes the C3 stupid broken. Need the scans for context, I can't buy that this easily.

Are they inclined to a fair battle? Garp stepped into enemy territory with a bunch of scrubs, the least Shiryu could do was serve as a distraction. Shiryu's involvement is predictable and good writing, the BB pirates have always been this way to begin with. Kinda odd how Coby is the one who causes it though, I'd rather Shiryu just directly interfere in the battle, as this opens the "why did Garp not simply block/use haki to defend Coby" can of worms.

I'm more worried about this haki fist trading blow from Kuzan, if Kuzan is even remotely matching Garp's punch that's downright retarded imo. Garp should bodybag in that department, this makes the C3 stupid broken. Need the scans for context, I can't buy that this easily.
You didn't have this argument when Kaido beat adoc G4 and Oden due to interruptions

This is what fanboyism does

Just accept that Oda won't give any top tier a clean Win on screen against another top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.