Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiryu is Blackbeard's Oden :myman:
Oden wasn't such a loser
Ode was hyped as invincible by having CoC, top haki, freak status, strongest swordmanship of the time etc...
He had great feats : could match Kaido and Primebeard , was beating yakuza and samurai as a teenager/kid

Shiryu is a fraud who lost to Magellan
Has no CoC, no adhaki (I will be shocked if he dies) ...
Shiryu is low low budget Oden

Primw Oden > Commander Oden > Young Oden >= Shiryu > Teen Oden

Oden wasn't such a loser
Ode was hyped as invincible by having CoC, top haki, freak status, strongest swordmanship of the time etc...
He had great feats : could match Kaido and Primebeard , was beating yakuza and samurai as a teenager/kid

Shiryu is a fraud who lost to Magellan
Has no CoC, no adhaki (I will be shocked if he dies) ...
Shiryu is low low budget Oden

Primw Oden > Commander Oden > Young Oden >= Shiryu > Teen Oden
"Strongest swordsmanship":saden:

Haki is supposed to be the will of the user so I don't see any reason for it to weaken with age except if you re a loser, realistically only the physical abilities are getting nerfed:kuzanshut:
Nah we know haki get nerf with age since garp ACoC attack did less damage because of his age .
Oda had to find some way to nerf old guys like Ray , Garp , Sengoku etc etc can't have them having prime haki at 80 years old .
Truth is at this point so many things effect haki it funny .

Takes a former Admiral, and BB pirate Commanders to take down an 80yr old Garp.... This man was the fucking truth in his prime. All those Garp doubters got handed massive Ls..
Everyone with a brain knew he's that guy. It's just Admiral wankers can't accept that the Admirals can look bad sometimes.

I called this a mile ago, Oda is allergic to clean losses between top tiers. Kaidou and Oden scene was just garbage all around for many reasons (one of them was he made Kaidou look like he was at the mercy of Oden before the hostage came into play), this is actually good consistent writing if done right.
Oda is a hack

He's gonna ruin every fight in a way

Status
Not open for further replies.