Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they inclined to a fair battle? Garp stepped into enemy territory with a bunch of scrubs, the least Shiryu could do was serve as a distraction. Shiryu's involvement is predictable and good writing, the BB pirates have always been this way to begin with. Kinda odd how Coby is the one who causes it though, I'd rather Shiryu just directly interfere in the battle, as this opens the "why did Garp not simply block/use haki to defend Coby" can of worms.

I'm more worried about this haki fist trading blow from Kuzan, if Kuzan is even remotely matching Garp's punch that's downright retarded imo. Garp should bodybag in that department, this makes the C3 stupid broken. Need the scans for context, I can't buy that this easily.
It’s a combination of Garp punching power getting weaker with age and C3 being complete fighters. They may be the most versatile characters in the series.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Shiryu hasnt properly entered the game and he is already fucking up the strongest marine of all time, let that sink in lmao
At the same time this pretty much confirms Kuzan > Shiryu, as he played the role of fodder cleanup while the two top tiers went at it. Not that we needed it but it's there for the special ed.

I guess this confirms once and for all that Kuzan has no hidden Navy agenda (?)

I mean, if destroying BBPs from the inside was his objective, NOW would have been the perfect time...
Kuzan, Garp & SWORD vs Half of the Titanic Captains? Easy win.

BUT he decided to really fight his master instead. Whatever Kuzan is looking for, its not to help the Navy.

No proof he tanked it.
No proof he overpowered him, all we know is that he clashed with Garp who took a cut from Shiryu before it
No proof either sides used CoC, y'all just said Garp didn't have it months ago but now he suddenly has it when it fits your agenda?
I never said Garp didn’t have it.

Also Garp went flying back and is lying down after the clash, that’s clearly >= in favor of Kuzan.

Please, you know damn well that Oda threw that stab in there in order to nerf Garp. Just like he did with Whitebeard.

I love how yall brag about how "lethal Swordsmen" are, but turn a blind eye to something like this when it doesn't fit your agenda.
Tbh this is Garp on his last dying breath, so Oda will make him him do something great but Rayleigh shits on Garp. Garp doesn't even belong in the same universe as Rayleigh

If Rayleigh is portrayed this crazy while he is chilling and trolling, I can only imagine desperate Rayleigh spamming all this can do and fighting for his life shitting all over Yonko.

Garp never impresses me tbh..but lets see

I guess this confirms once and for all that Kuzan has no hidden Navy agenda (?)

I mean, if destroying BBPs from the inside was his objective, NOW would have been the perfect time...
Kuzan, Garp & SWORD vs Half of the Titanic Captains? Easy win.

BUT he decided to really fight his master instead.
Hopefully yes, Kuzan being a super secret SWORD agent is just lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.