Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Teach was talking about taking Law’s fruit tho.

it’s one of those things where Oda has a bad guy say they will do something bad… “I’ll kill you”… But when they bad guy actually has the opportunity to do the bad thing he said he would, Oda chickens out for no reason
I still think that blackbeard will get 2 other crewmates with York being one and another unknown person.

Strawhat content is the worst One Piece content atm. Everything off egghead >>>>> watching strawhats run around jobbing to baby seraphim and washed up ex villains.

Strawhats are being carried rn, heck the only reason anyone even wants to go back to egghead is because of Kizaru.
Look I don't want to sound rude but I prefer Strawhats content and their interactions over what we got this chapter and I don't really care about Garp fighting against his former protegee. I know Garp and Koby won't die there, so I don't really care about what is going on there.

So yeah I would rather read a whole chapter on Brooks pants jokes.

What kind of joke is this? Neither Kakashi nor Tobirama stand a chance against Minato edo
Kakashi had full sasanoo and boxed with kaguya for a few seconds
that version of kakashi is above hashirama
Post automatically merged:

Strawhat content is the worst One Piece content atm. Everything off egghead >>>>> watching strawhats run around jobbing to baby seraphim and washed up ex villains.

Strawhats are being carried rn, heck the only reason anyone even wants to go back to egghead is because of Kizaru.
Zoro

The panels for this Shiryu situation are gonna be interesting because they may or may not signify an actual feat

the spoilers say Shiryu was gonna attack Coby and Garp got in the way and got hit

1. Did Shiryu know Garp was gonna get in the way?

2. Did Shiryu intentionally attack Coby to bait Garp to get in the way?

3. Why didn’t Garp use CoA or AdvCoC to black the Shiryu attack? I mean this isn’t Chapter 1 where you can make the use that Oda hadn’t thought of Haki yet so Shanks getting his arm fucked instead of using CoA is acceptable… Garp should be able to use Armament

4. If Garp used CoA or AdvCoC to block, then how did Shiryu even manage to damage him? Does this mean Shiryu’s CoA can compete with fucking Garp?

5. how heavily damaged is Garp from this attack?

Depending on the answers to these questions, Shiryu might actually get a n worthwhile feat from this

Look I don't want to sound rude but I prefer Strawhats content and their interactions over what we got this chapter and I don't really care about Garp fighting against his former protegee. I know Garp and Koby won't die there, so I don't really care about what is going on there.

I was also hoping to see the Strawhats. It’s been a while.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

That's fair everyone has their tastes, you would rather read a chapter filled with pantieshots and no progress, over a legend like Garp finally showing out and potentially being removed from the story. Just don't complain about stakes when you want something with far lower stakes.

That's fair everyone has their tastes, you would rather read a chapter filled with pantieshots and no progress, over a legend like Garp finally showing out and potentially being removed from the story. Just don't call it stakeless when you want something with far lower stakes.
Garp isn't dying there the stakes would be about the same :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.