Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad:

Admiral wankers
What happened

How's an Old Man dominating a former admiral + shiryu, pizarro and Vasco?
Akaonu needed squardo to weaken sickbeard even more...yet stil got 2 shotted!

So much for Admirals being equal or above Linlin
Remind me again where BM got dominated while having advantage (numerical or health wise)

The Difference between BM and Admirals
Rocks duo was schooling 5 SNs (low top tier Luffy + 2 top high tiers + 2 high high tiers)
BM dominated & beat 2 low top tiers/inbetweeners (Kid and law) before "losing"
BM didn't need help to match Kaido

Shiryu can be above Zoro...means nothing much
He's >= EnOu Zoro...Zoro would low diff him once he gains a CoO PU

Just like King was >= Enma Zoro
The only reason he dominated Zoro was because enma distracted Zoro and he didn't use his best moves until he gained CoC

Commanders ranking :
Mihawk > Benn ~ Katakuri >= Crocodile > Shiryu >= Zoro >~ Sanji ~ Lafitte >= Marco >= YCs
Oven's brother not only above people that have already far surpassed his level And have defeated people above his status but 2 levels above a CoC coating user, trying to be funny with Lanji close to conqueror's haki users. It must be nice being braindead.

Btw, oven's brother will end up having the lowest bounty=status out of everyone in your post. :kailaugh:

Ngl bro, you're really making me think back to the days i used to enjoy these films with family back home.

And i feel homesick now lmao.
Mee too bro
Dilwale Dulhanye Le Jaynge is my mom's favorite movie

She forced me and my sister to watch it when I was in 9th grade in dallas..I am glad she did tho..Great stuff

Shah Rukh Khan legend
Post automatically merged:

Always
Shah Rukh Khan > Indian Prime Minister

:josad:

Admiral wankers
What happened

How's an Old Man dominating a former admiral + shiryu, pizarro and Vasco?
Akaonu needed squardo to weaken sickbeard even more...yet stil got 2 shotted!

So much for Admirals being equal or above Linlin
Remind me again where BM got dominated while having advantage (numerical or health wise)

The Difference between BM and Admirals
Rocks duo was schooling 5 SNs (low top tier Luffy + 2 top high tiers + 2 high high tiers)
BM dominated & beat 2 low top tiers/inbetweeners (Kid and law) before "losing"
BM didn't need help to match Kaido
Kuzan was probably away while Garp was soloing the BBP, probably stuck in the blue hole for a while.

Oven's brother not only above people that have already far surpassed his level And have defeated people above his status but 2 levels above a CoC coating user, trying to be funny with Lanji close to conqueror's haki users. It must be nice being braindead.

Btw, oven's brother will end up having the lowest bounty=status out of everyone in your post. :kailaugh:
He can't get past Sabo why do they even bother comparing him to Zoro or Benn lol

How'd you know the biggest Hakiman in the verse doesn't have a better Haki than Kuri? Tracing invisible stuff is about detecting/sensing. We know Kuri's only good at pre-cog and sucks at detecting things thanks to Flampe. Even Coby's better than this MF'er at detecting. So Garp detecting Shiryu doesn't give Kuri an auto pass lmao.

Kuri bro couldn't even notice Flampe while fighting Luffy, and Shiryu right here was attacked by one of the best Hakimen in the verse while sneaking on Coby. Good luck trying to turn this into a W for Mochi-kun. I'll admit one thing though. If base detection works on Shiryu, Kuri folds him for sure.
Peak CoO ability is FS

Katakuri was able to sense BM and Luffy moving in seducing forest while he and pero was at sunny
His CoO isn't only great in prediction.

Kaido and Luffy didn't detect Mr.Go
Are there worse than Garp or others in CoO?
The reason he didn't detect Flampe is the same why Kaido and Luffy couldn't: they were too focused on each other

Oh BTW Flampe was far hiding
Caesar was also hiding ail bit away. He wasn't close to Katakuri or else he'd be detected

Shiryu got close to Garp While attacking, got detected and low diffed

let Shiryu fight Katakuri 1v1
Or 2v1...He shouldn't even dream of getting near
He should spam sneak attacks from afar or else he gets brutalised
In fact, if Katakuri knows your presence
1v1 or 1v3 or 2v4...he's not losing

Goodluck to Shiryu landing a move 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.