Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Garp used Blue Hole w/ COC on Kuzan and Kuzan got up fine.

If Shiryu just got punked with no COC or named attack it’s gg.

And if Shiryu did get punked with COC that means Garp and Kuzan COC clashed since Garp didn’t lose it.
Garp tossed Kuzan and punched Shiryu.
What CoC clash? No sky split, no touch barrier, no CoCk.
Be happy that Oda gave you something different from the previous CoA clashes. :myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Peak CoO ability is FS

Katakuri was able to sense BM and Luffy moving in seducing forest while he and pero was at sunny
His CoO isn't only great in prediction.

Kaido and Luffy didn't detect Mr.Go
Are there worse than Garp or others in CoO?
The reason he didn't detect Flampe is the same why Kaido and Luffy couldn't: they were too focused on each other

Oh BTW Flampe was far hiding
Caesar was also hiding ail bit away. He wasn't close to Katakuri or else he'd be detected

Shiryu got close to Garp While attacking, got detected and low diffed

let Shiryu fight Katakuri 1v1
Or 2v1...He shouldn't even dream of getting near
He should spam sneak attacks from afar or else he gets brutalised
In fact, if Katakuri knows your presence
1v1 or 1v3 or 2v4...he's not losing

Goodluck to Shiryu landing a move 1v1
FS is the peak of pre-cog, which is one aspect of observation. It has other advanced aspects like...

presence sensing that Fujitora uses,
being able to see through things like Usopp,
hearing like Kaido and Enel,
emotion sensing like Luffy, etc.

Flampe was on the battlefield all along while Kuri was bullying Luffy while Mr. Go came out of nowhere in the middle of a clash. He didn't fail to notice her in the middle of an intense clash—he failed to detect her while giving Luffy a one-sided beat down. Kuri has shit-tier detecting skills while his pre-cog is top-class. Don't confuse the two. Pre-cog is as good as useless against invisibility.

If Shiliew gets up after Garp's punch he is stronger than Kid :hope:
Imagine comparing Kid getting caught off-guard by Shanks (who's using one of his best moves ) and his own gun explodes on him

To

Shiryu getting no diffed by Old Garp in 4v1

Kid and Law matched a Yonko
Shiryu with Kuzan + 2 others can't dominate Old Garp

There's nothing Shiryu can ever do to be > or = Kid

Plus CoO don't mean you can't get hit and we all know Oda uses it in what ever way wheh he ready .
I don't understand the idea where people think CoO mean blocking everything or can dodge everything , protect everyone all the times etc etc .
Whitebeard was predicting Ace's attacks while he was asleep, so his observation haki used to be top tier

The first time I saw Garp at the age of 90 was able to use a wider advcoc then Shanks, I was sure he could rape anyone but Roger at the age of 39.
Oda's goal is clear and this makes me insecure...I can make excuses now that Shanks didn't mean to kill the crew, but it's Oda who prioritized Garp.:kayneshrug:

The first time I saw Garp at the age of 90 was able to use a wider advcoc then Shanks, I was sure he could rape anyone but Roger at the age of 39.
Oda's goal is clear and this makes me insecure...I can make excuses now that Shanks didn't mean to kill the crew, but it's Oda who prioritized Garp.:kayneshrug:
Prime Garp isn't beating any Yonko in prime bar maybe Shanks and Current Teach
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fans shouldn't downplay Shiryu lol
You guys did the same with King

Just accept shiryu and King aren't that strong or special
This also shows that Zoro isn't that guy you think
Since he's usually weaker than his major fight in the arc

Status
Not open for further replies.