Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Queen vs Big Mom wasn't this bad, because everyone knew a Yonko would stomp a YC2

Shilliew who everyone saw as a Low Top tier couldn't avoid a punch from an old Garp who got cheap shotted WHILE having the Invisibility fruit
What is a low top tier? Yc1? Well he is probably as strong as an yc1, he just looks bad vs strong opponents.

Shiryu will prove to be stronger than 99% of Commanders, if he's equal to Magellan before the Fruit.
That said, i truly don't believe he'll be stronger than Zoro.
The problem is that with current Showings, Magellan Low Diffs, Shilliew needs to having better Swordmanship than Vista Denjiro and Pre CoC zoro to be Magellan's equal without a DF and he isn't showing anything

Maybe he can redeem himself while fighting Zoro but for now Oda is potraying the entire crew like jobbers

Haki thrives in tough conditions
I don't understand Oda and Garp's insistence on supporting Kobe..Is he really going to show a masterpiece and more than 90% of the fans are going to get an L?
Or does Oda just want to add to the fire of hatred between bb and Luffy?

:josad:
Among Commanders : only Smoothie, Katakuri, Yassop, Benn and Roo haven't fought a top tier yet
Didn't look bad in a fight either.

• Marco got trolled by Kizaru, low diffed by Teach and choked by Linlin
  • Jozu got beaten by Kuzan via distraction
  • Injured Cracker lost to Kuzan low diff
  • Injured King and Injured Queen got smoked by GB.
  • Vista made Mihawk quit (bad portrayal for Mihawk, good for Vista)
  • Jack got smoked by Fuji and Tsuru
  • Shiryu, Vasco and Pizarro getting trashed by Old Garp
  • Ace got dominated by Akainu vis df advantage, matched Kuzan ice. Pushed wb to low diff after 100 fights.
  • Crocodile got wrecked by Primebeard

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The problem is that with current Showings, Magellan Low Diffs, Shilliew needs to having better Swordmanship than Vista Denjiro and Pre CoC zoro to be Magellan's equal without a DF and he isn't showing anything

Maybe he can redeem himself while fighting Zoro but for now Oda is potraying the entire crew like jobbers
That's pretty much how it works though.. Oda will never have Shiryu show off before Zoro fights him.
And yea as you said, the entire crew looks like a bunch of clowns, not just Shiryu.

Vista & Denjiro are guaranteed, Pre CoC Zoro i don't really agree.

COPE. SEETH. CRY.
I'm a fan of all characters involved. Bogard is my only reason to cry.

I'm also waiting to see how badly Garp was stabbed. "sneak attack" vs a CoO's top tier in itself, and Garp failed to protect Koby from the attack without taking a stab. A top tier is expected to block a YC1 attack much more casually than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.