Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the weakest here ?
Kata.
Kidd has no Haki but still better AP and Dura.
Shiryu might be a future Zoro opponent so I bet he's above Kata and Kidd.
Sabo is the strongest here.
The literal embodiment of flames, possible ACoA, Observation, Flame Emperor title, etc.
I honestly see him being a possible candidate to fight Sakazuki, and maybe he'll get blue and white flames while Sakazuki gets blue magma on top of his regular Awakening stuffs.
I also see both having ACoC in the future but that's just me.

Jack was. No need to undersell kata that much. Sure King and Queen are so far beyond it’s fair to say they’re not close to Kata, but Jack is still there for him.
300 million Daifuku>>>>400 million Tamago. Doubt Queen can beat Boundman aka CRacker victim when he struggled against base Sanji who is 1 shot material to Boundman
Perospero<Snack :kayneshrug:

Kaido had to copy Snakeman movement to hit Snakeman. Kaido never blitzed SNakeman. All he did was bit Snakeman after Luffy stretched his hand to launch Jet Culverin, pulled back his hand back and at that moment Dragon Kaido who copied Snakeman movement bit Luffy.

Katakuri still blitzes the likes of Akainu and Aokiji though.
Stop with the copium. Nodule alt.

they don't have the same build up as the other villains of the week

we have been knowing them for15y for now

And even know, we are talking of a group who is in the middle of killing the MC grand father. So they are still strongly in the business and raising the tension with the SH
BbP are just stepping stones for SHs
Only Teach is worth it

Zoro and Sanji will only get a real top fight against Admirals/gorosei where they won't stomp once they gain PUs

I hate that shit so much man. Final saga match-ups for SHP are treated like trash.

To me the BBP are Trash, nothing Oda does will change that for me.

If the SHP struggle against them then they are trash as well for me
Tbf the BB pirates aren’t final enemies or anything like that at least. And it seems like the monster trio fights are just going to be hax fights.

Blackbeard - Erases Luffys fruit power so luffy can’t rely on that
Shiryu - Makes himself and Zoros swords invisible so Zoro loses his weapons
Lafitte - Probably hypnosis hax that makes Sanji incapable of fighting back

Tbf the BB pirates aren’t final enemies or anything like that at least. And it seems like the monster trio fights are just going to be hax fights.

Blackbeard - Erases Luffys fruit power so luffy can’t rely on that
Shiryu - Makes himself and Zoros swords invisible so Zoro loses his weapons
Lafitte - Probably hypnosis hax that makes Sanji incapable of fighting back
If you replace Queen with Boundman WCI Luffy, base Onigashima Sanji got 1 shot. Dressrosa shows the massive gap between base Sanji and Boundman

Status
Not open for further replies.