Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shows while characters like garp mostly have superior offense compared to Kaido on average , the gap in defense is big.
I think that is the case, Prime Garp offensive>Kaido one.
But defensive Kaido is higher, let be honest here if Kaido was in that island instance of Old Garp, things would end differently. Since no one expect Kuzan is going to tickle Kaido balls, Shiryuu so far sound disappointed (I still have high hopes but still) and Kuzan is the only one who could hurt and damage the beast....

Shows how op Kaido,Shanks or other top tiers are in their prime. Things would end different too if Prime Garp was around here. Aokiji is the only top tier next to Teach to be able to push and fight in equal stands these beasts.

Let see but I don't expect any top tier to surpass Kaido feats bar Shanks,maybe Akainu,Teach,Roger,Primebeard,Xebec, Prime Garp and maybe Mihawk. Of all people who am sure that they are stronger than Kaido are Primerbeard,Roger and Xebec. Assuming a navy character is maybe also above(between Prime Garp and Akainu?)..

I'm with you, the 3 admirals and the vice admirals were enough imo. But don't forget, Whitebeard and his crew had his own shichi too: Luffy, Jimbei, Ivan, Boa, Croco... so that leaves us with Whitebeard, Marco, Jozu, Vista, Ace (don't forget the BB pirates) vs the 3 admirals, Garp and Sengoku.
But yeah, the marines had the numbers and position.
Yeah, but that in practice.
In theory, Oda shows us that all the world was worried about the War, even Sengoku was, but in reality they had an almost comical advantage.

And even when the Shichi almost betrayed, they still had an incredible upper hand.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
losing his leg shouldnt have that much impact on his strength
considering he makes do with ice anyway.
Losing a limb like that should have impacted him. The lag can break, is likely less strong than before, less movement speed etc.

And even narrativeley : Akainu won the fight and because stronger = FA, Kuzan lost the fight and became a bit weaker, lost his leg, and became a "commander" for BB.

2 legs Ao > Current Ao for me

Being honest, I can't really take Blackbeard's crew seriously as a threat outside of Kuzan and Blackbeard himself.
The WG's been getting so much shit recently (namely the Seraphim, God's Knights, Vegapunk's rice cooker, and the Gorosei and Imu all being powerful fighters).
Meanwhile the most we've seen is that Blackbeard's crew jobs any time they're fighting on screen and most of their victories happen when it's not visible.
By now they feel more like a roadbump before Luffy punches the leader of the Shadow Wizard Government in the face than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.