Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes indeed losing a limb it's a plot device to show how a specific character lose a bit of power/skill. But we know that in the OP world Shanks did not lose a single gram of his power after losing an arm. We still don't know if it's true, but maybe this could also apply to Kuzan. (Even if sincerely I still think Kuzan is indeed nerfed, but Shanks maybe not and the rumors about him are true)
I think for Shanks losing a limb didn't make him weaker per se but shortened his celling.

It symbolizes the fact that he bet the new era on Luffy and wont carry it himself.

The man could have been the new Roger but he will "only" be a good Yonko.

Even more when we know that Oda didn't plan for Shanks to lose an arm but it's his editor who forced him.

Notice how quiet the leakers are about Kuzan lol. When Kuzan and Garp fought initially, apparently Garp “dominated” him, but now the leakers have nothing to say about Kuzan overpowering Garp in a punch fight lol. I’m thinking Kuzan is about to be looking good here bois.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @The White Crane @scoobie3 @kurwa @Extravlad @Wuuuke @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @ZenZu @Marine Piece
Because Asskiji is not looking good

Notice how quiet the leakers are about Kuzan lol. When Kuzan and Garp fought initially, apparently Garp “dominated” him, but now the leakers have nothing to say about Kuzan overpowering Garp in a punch fight lol. I’m thinking Kuzan is about to be looking good here bois.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @The White Crane @scoobie3 @kurwa @Extravlad @Wuuuke @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @ZenZu @Marine Piece
95 out of 100 leakers are biased against Navy, so lol.

Hmm how can we compare this Older Garp to Old Sick WB in MF...is MF WB better due to facing each Admirals while being both old and sick? Is Current Garp better due to being older but still throwing Kuzan around while MF WB didnt manage to do it?
for what I read garp looked more impressive becasue the admirals were all waiting their turn vs WB .

easy to look good up against yonko lackeys
literally have a fleet admiral candidate join one of them as a subordinate ........

to add insult to injury
hes basically handicapping a retiree here having them fight him at once rather than allowing aokiji put him down fairly.
Have you missed the entire chapter dedicated to explain how Kuzan joining BB is not a matter of strength, quite the opossite even. Kuzan joined after threatening Teach and beating half his crew in front of him.

lets not forget the real villain in the universe is infact not some helpless cd but one who handled sabo with more efficiency than fuji and his chuckle brother could manage.
Is that supposed to be disrespect?
Imu after all is the endgame villain. Kaguya also makes Hashirama look like a fodder and we're still in far too early to say the same will happen to the Admirals.

luffy fighting the likes of kaido and blackbeard to these guys would be regresion . you know it, I know it , its time to stop coping .
Luffy will only fight one of those guys, Akainu. Fighting him won't be regresion.

Hmm how can we compare this Older Garp to Old Sick WB in MF...is MF WB better due to facing each Admirals while being both old and sick? Is Current Garp better due to being older but still throwing Kuzan around while MF WB didnt manage to do it?
MF Whitebeard: better AP/DC and better endurance
Old Garp: better haki and better fighting skills

You just know Garp will body the other 3 then Kuzan will return from the hole he was sent to and go ballistic with his CoC

They're right. Garp was dominating the other titanic captains when a hesitating Kuzan was on the sidelines reminiscing about the good old training days watching how Shiryu gets stomped into the ground.
:kobeha:

Aokiji just have a Haki clash against the hero, the fist, the haki man... only Redon has addressed that clash, the others leakers are afraid to admit the truth, the only thing they say is "b but Garp is fighting then all alone, he is in the ground b but he's fine, I think so, no harm done".

Do you consider this good writing?

Im not talking about Prime Grap in this scenario. U mean to tell me Prime Zoro/Sanji/Jimbe cannot even push 80yo Garp to ext-diff in a group fight?

If you consider this good writing decision then im sorry to say but you have something wrong in your head.
Prime Sanji and Jimbe yes, but Zoro is a special case since he’ll surpass Mihawk/Shanks

I think for Shanks losing a limb didn't make him weaker per se but shortened his celling.

It symbolizes the fact that he bet the new era on Luffy and wont carry it himself.

The man could have been the new Roger but he will "only" be a good Yonko.

Even more when we know that Oda didn't plan for Shanks to lose an arm but it's his editor who forced him.
Shanks also lost his arm years before he was in prime
Unlike Kuzan de who lost a limb in prime

I know this is interaction bait so your scummy dumb ass can get likes and attention from like minded douchebags, but they already said Garp looked good through out most of the chapter, so I don't know where this headcanon that Kuzan is winning came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.