Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt have to be
wouldnt voluntarily choose to follow someone who is less capable than he is and am not sure why this is even an argument. There is zero percent chance blackbeard isnt the strongest person in his crew.
I fail to see where this conclusion is coming from. Teach has the resources that Kuzan didn't have for whatever he wants to accomplish, same way Mihawk is irrelevant without CG and Crocodile. If emphasis wasn't put into Kuzan literally threatening Teach with the captain personally apologising I'd agree.

the guy roughly equal to bb's commander ? unfortunately it is a downgrade.
In your opinion, alright. We can agree to that.

as i said before, Blackbeard is 100% the strongest person in his crew aokiji included
and once luffy has moved past him he would be beyond them as well .
We'll see about that I guess. Also, there's a possibility that the Navy falls before Teach but oh well.

most of us also realize a role promotion doesnt necessarily put akainu on a stratosphere separate from those who shared the same job title he did 2 years ago.
Never claimed it does. It's an undeniable fact that Kuzan suffered an overwhelming loss to Akainu, let's not pretend like this isn't the case. He was physically crippled and mentally defeated as seen when he was drinking in the FB.

That you have given up on them is fine, you can do that but you're acting like the Gorosei only surpass the Admirals when the first thing that's destroyed upon the confirmation that the Gorosei + Imu are strong is the balance of powers and with that the entire portrayal of the Yonkou.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck no go away.
We need CoC confirmation
We need only the feat of overpowering full power Haki Garp.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Both Garp and Aokiji got to show off high-end named moves here. :quest:
This might be their 5 minutes to show off. And that's it for those two characters.
If they get no fight in the future and only end up a narrative device and someone's hype tools...
Poor Admiralbros who expected logia Awakening to be the main focus and ended up back at haki.

Nah man, that is not a good writing decision.

Sanji should be atleast above an Old man. Sanji will be close to admiral level at his prime so he should definitely be above a retired Old Garp.

Zoro at his Prime after he defeats mihawk is above shanks so he definitely above old garp.
People aren’t ready for the monster trio to end up as the top 3 in the verse.

The only one who may be comparable to them will be Sabo if oda wants to wank him

Status
Not open for further replies.