Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Sanji and Jimbe yes, but Zoro is a special case since he’ll surpass Mihawk/Shanks
Nah man, that is not a good writing decision.

Sanji should be atleast above an Old man. Sanji will be close to admiral level at his prime so he should definitely be above a retired Old Garp.

Zoro at his Prime after he defeats mihawk is above shanks so he definitely above old garp.

Nah man, that is not a good writing decision.

Sanji should be atleast above an Old man. Sanji will be close to admiral level at his prime so he should definitely be above a retired Old Garp.

Zoro at his Prime after he defeats mihawk is above shanks so he definitely above old garp.
You’re probably right
It makes narratively sense
The SHC won’t be an ordinary crew and especially not the top commanders of Joy Boy
They’re not comparable with a mere Yonko crew

Lmao it's old Garp, what a shit feat for Aokiji
Old Beard was the strongest in MF, Old Rayleigh scared a Yonko (Bb) and stoped an admiral (Kizaru), old Gorosei are the leaders of the wg...

Is not about the age, is about who are them. And Garp was the man that fough the King of the pirates, the grandfather of the mc and the "Hero" of the marines. So yeah, Garp is him... and Aokiji clashed with him... that's good enough for me.

I think for Shanks losing a limb didn't make him weaker per se but shortened his celling.

It symbolizes the fact that he bet the new era on Luffy and wont carry it himself.

The man could have been the new Roger but he will "only" be a good Yonko.

Even more when we know that Oda didn't plan for Shanks to lose an arm but it's his editor who forced him.
I don't think Logia would be weakened by losing a limb

Have you missed the entire chapter dedicated to explain how Kuzan joining BB is not a matter of strength, quite the opossite even. Kuzan joined after threatening Teach and beating half his crew in front of him.
doesnt have to be
wouldnt voluntarily choose to follow someone who is less capable than he is and am not sure why this is even an argument. There is zero percent chance blackbeard isnt the strongest person in his crew.

Luffy will only fight one of those guys, Akainu. Fighting him won't be regresion.
the guy roughly equal to bb's commander ? unfortunately it is a downgrade.
as i said before, Blackbeard is 100% the strongest person in his crew aokiji included
and once luffy has moved past him he would be beyond them as well .

most of us also realize a role promotion doesnt necessarily put akainu on a stratosphere separate from those who shared the same job title he did 2 years ago.

You’re probably right
It makes narratively sense
The SHC won’t be an ordinary crew and especially not the top commanders of Joy Boy
They’re not comparable with a mere Yonko crew
Yup agreed.

The shit that pisses me so much that, these new future antagonist for SHs are getting treated like no-name background fodders.

These guys should atleast put a little bit of pressure on Garp, but they getting humiliated even with kuzan's help.

If this shit keep happening even in future, how am i supposed to be excited about these antagonists.

Status
Not open for further replies.