Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kuzan is fake garp just like shanks is fake roger. they copied the fighting styles but they are both not the real deal. the real roger successor is luffy, we all know it. the two fakes are destined to work together like roger and garp did. kuzan will ally (or already secretly is) with the redhair pirates.

Bounties are indeed given by reputation, yet his bounty was not given due being able to fight Roger otherwise he will have more bounty than any admiral.

His bounty is given to his current power.
That's not true.
Line of reasoning here is that Roger is Pirate King, he had traveled the whole world, has Dark King Rayleigh who is far bigger than Yonko working for him, has Oden working for him which is main reason for his bounty.

For his solo strength Roger's bounty would also be 3 Billion
Which makes sense.
A yonko level character without crew would probably have 2 Billion as Blackbeard even with Crew had 2.25 Billion

I think Xebec's bounty would be 6 Billion
But without crew his bounty would be 3.2 Billion

If Mihawk takes that Yonko title his bounty would be 7 Billion
He is almost twice as strong as Shanks which makes sense as Shanks only has one arm.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He's literally laughing like Kid the mid did

What scary thing he did to you? What are you being scared of by this ugly chinhead?
:kaidowhat:
The fact that he laughed after taking an attack just because he aimed for Garp the whole time, but he used Coby to do it. He's nothing like Kidd, he's an underhanded cold blooded savage. Any means necessary kind of guy, remember he was ducking Magellan.

Kidd is literally barking 24/7 announcing what he is going to do, and failing to do it 90% of the time, Shiryu is the type of guy you don't know what's going on in his head cause he rarely speaks, and he moves in silence.

That comparison isn't it. Shiryu gives the reader chills, Kidd annoys the reader.

^this is one of the coldest intros known to mankind.

Throw your Zoro hateboner away for one second, fuck Zoro. Shiryu is solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.