Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Kuzan did do just that. He started the entire fight.
Right
It was Aokiji's fight and Shiryu couldn't be bothered.

Why fight Garp get roughed up and have a bad day when he can just chill

Shiryu will not fight an honourable 1v1 with Zoro. The battle will be hide n seek until Zoro catches him.
That is irrelevant to power progression in One Piece, Pica fought sneaky too, doesn't mean he isn't 100 times stronger than Hyozou. King also had a Lunara trick.

Dayam didn't even think about that shit.
The amount of emotional turmoil the guy has gone is insane. Like if we try to associate real world with fiction, Garp is one of the most emotionally overwhelmed characters in the series. He is someone who has achieved all the materialistic success, has attained highest of celebrity status but everyone dear to him gets away from him in the worst way possible.

Honestly Luffy becoming Pirate King would be a final blow to him.
That is what makes Garp intresting imo.

Final blow?
you mean he would not like that?

I think it‘s quite the opposite ,Luffy becoming PK and surpassing Roger would make him proud i think,but only because of his past with Roger and the tremendous respect he gives Roger .

That is what makes Garp intresting imo.

Final blow?
you mean he would not like that?

I think it‘s quite the opposite ,Luffy becoming PK and surpassing Roger would make him proud i think,but only because of his past with Roger and the tremendous respect he gives Roger .
But like Garp wanted his grandson to be top tier marine like him.
He instead became greatest or worst criminal ever.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So the point is mute. Why would an invisible person go invisible if his purpose is for you to ACTUALLY SEEM HIM SO YOU COULD REACT AND PUT YPURSELF IN HARMS WAY. THATS CONTRADICTORY UNLESS HE WANTED TO ENSURE THAT KOBY WOULD REACT QUICK ENOUGH WHICU UKTIMATELY SETS UP GARP
why wouldnt he go invisible if he knew garp would sense the attack anyway? He just made his fakery more believable.
You can't pretend this is about koby when the characters themselves are telling us it isnt

Status
Not open for further replies.