Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sounds like what Mid would do ngl
That scene was actually one of my favourite scenes in all of onigashima, despite being such a minor scene prob top 5, so this actually adds up. In these moments Kidd is a G. It's when he's being loud where he's unbearable.

Just sounds like an underdeveloped character that doesn't have screentime for dialogue

...he left the cell and slashed some fodder
We can all make scenes sound bland with a sentence, but it's the entire vibe/atmosphere of the scene/character being considered here. It's not only what he did, it's how he does it, how he looks doing it, how he sounds etc.

Not a coincidence Oda gave him the invisibility fruit to enhance his chilling vibe? It fits his personality, it's the opposite of Kidd's personality who is loud and straightforward.
:christugh:I think you should have your standards upped a bit if that's "one of the coldest intros to manking" for you.
It's even lame for one piece standards.
Yea sure, you being overly critical has nothing to do with him being a future Zoro opponent.

That's like saying Kizaru didn't go for Garp directly because he knows he can't challenge him directly.
But Kuzan did do just that. He started the entire fight.

don't even get the insecurity, I have been the most reasonable on Shiryu hype train, even made a thread telling people to slow down, but when the man is portrayed as a top tier, we gotta treat him like one.
There is no insecurity. I'm just being real here, this ain't Top Tier portrayal imo maybe the raws change that.

He is literally Zoro's future opponent and Zoro has already stomped a YC1 so obviously he will be up there.
He went from Hyozou to Pica to King, if Shiryu comes after king, gap between two would be utterly massive.

And King is quite literally peak of High Tier.
Shiryu will not fight an honourable 1v1 with Zoro. The battle will be hide n seek until Zoro catches him.

Garp W - took the stab effortlessly and instantly mauled Shiryu into the ground
Kuzan W - no sold Garp's ACoC, equal strength to Garp, nuclear haki explosion
Shiryu W - although its pretty evident he's nowhere near Kuzan level now, he was cold blooded badass taking Garp's hit
Shiryu L - the indivisibility nonsense has been put to rest

Good chapter after a month break
Shiryu take a L from needing a women to set up all of this.
But the real winning of all of this is Akainu , what a monster he really is .

hmm no he went invisible because that's what he always does, since it's his power, he has no reason to not do it.
So the point is mute. Why would an invisible person go invisible if his purpose is for you to ACTUALLY SEE HIM SO YOU COULD REACT AND PUT YPURSELF IN HARMS WAY. THATS CONTRADICTORY UNLESS HE WANTED TO ENSURE THAT KOBY WOULD REACT QUICK ENOUGH WHICU UKTIMATELY SETS UP GARP

Status
Not open for further replies.